The EE braggers thread!!!

Can you EE experts tell me if you think this chick is a girl or boy? Thanks for any opinions.
She is still way to young to hang your hat on any guesses, but just for fun if she were mine I would lean towards girl right now based on that tail, in my experience in EE girls develop tail feathers weeks before boys.

I let all my chickens out just a little bit ago and I was letting my EE's out too and they were running around and cleaning them selves and taking little dust baths :) My one EE Marie was running and ran right into the garage door XD It was so cute <3 I am also amazed at their ability to fly at such a young age. They were flying everywhere! It was just to cute :)

my December chicks have grown up and are laying beautiful eggs in a variety of blues, greens, and creams... and the bantam Cochin EE I was so lucky to get from a fellow byc'er hatched one chick out of three eggs in mid winter, a BR x EE, turns out to be a little cockerel, but he's really cute!

this last one shows the boys during their last day with the girls. they have their own 10' x 20' pen now.

thanks ChickenRose
smile.png

Kassaundra, as always... the most spectacular birds... I'm
droolin.gif
over them all but the black one in particular
love.gif

She is still way to young to hang your hat on any guesses, but just for fun if she were mine I would lean towards girl right now based on that tail, in my experience in EE girls develop tail feathers weeks before boys.

Thank you! I will post again when she's a little older. I hope your right !

Glenda

Cashew out searching for goodies. This spring Glenda developed a feather in her tail with a bit of a white tip. She lays a pinkish egg while Cashew lays a pretty teal blue egg. Both are supposed to be EE's .......wish I had more color layers!!!

Back
Top Bottom