The EE braggers thread!!!

frow.gif
haven't been around in a while. The pics are all beautiful as usual
wink.png

I kept 2 EEs out of my Easter day hatch and they are pullets. These pics are old but they are PS and Pet's babies so their names are PB (Pet's Baby) and PBS (Pet's Baby's Sister)

I have one little chick that was hatched 4-6 weeks ago and I am not sure on sex. So I am coming to the experts to ask for opinions on this little one. The mom has spoiled "her" rotten.

Thanks
They are so cool looking. The second one doesn't even look like a chicken, it looks like an eagle or something. I have an EE with a very small pea comb almost a no comb and I wish her head was smooth like that so she looked all bad a** like an eagle , but she's got a lumpy head.

They are so cool looking. The second one doesn't even look like a chicken, it looks like an eagle or something. I have an EE with a very small pea comb almost a no comb and I wish her head was smooth like that so she looked all bad a** like an eagle , but she's got a lumpy head.

Thank you. I think the varied looks of the EEs is one of the things that attracts me to them plus no SOP to have to try to breed to. I personally like the little bearded faces better but PBS is pretty with her slick head.

JamJam my 2 1/2 yr Hen is missing. She left us 2 new eggs under the bushes on the hillside, but we can't find her or any signs of her being taken . Madonna was with her and she is fine at 14yrs old she was having a dirt bath .

My new EE pullet laid her first egg yesterday and one today.It was a really really light brown/cream colored egg. I still havent gotten a pic fo her I think she is camera shy.

Well six new babies here. I think I posted a pic of my boy Earl the other day. I now have five chicks out what may be his half sister and one chick out of my real old Wellie/leghorn cross girl (she lays a ginormouse spotted egg every other day).

Three of the chicks are yellow and white with a little grey on the head/back and the other three are red. Here's a couple of them; more pics on my blog.

Back
Top Bottom