The EE braggers thread!!!

t

Thanks for the info. Here is a picture of my three ten week old EE's. Opinions? The two on the sides both looked like chipmonks although one was darker than the other. Still is. The middle one was speckled (really stunning looking) and slightly larger than the others.
I also have a six month old Delaware/aracauna rooster (Looks like a Delaware but his background is cream instead of white) and two Jersey giant pullets.

Hello and Welcome to BYC
welcome-byc.gif
and Welcome to the EE bragger's thread...

Sorry.. that's boy feathers there
hide.gif
The two outside ones are girls - and pretty ones at that.. but the red wings, long black tail, white head.. and the speckled is the barring that he is hiding.

t

Thanks for the info. Here is a picture of my three ten week old EE's. Opinions? The two on the sides both looked like chipmonks although one was darker than the other. Still is. The middle one was speckled (really stunning looking) and slightly larger than the others.
I also have a six month old Delaware/aracauna rooster (Looks like a Delaware but his background is cream instead of white) and two Jersey giant pullets.
The middle one is a rooster

t Thanks for the info. Here is a picture of my three ten week old EE's. Opinions? The two on the sides both looked like chipmonks although one was darker than the other. Still is. The middle one was speckled (really stunning looking) and slightly larger than the others. I also have a six month old Delaware/aracauna rooster (Looks like a Delaware but his background is cream instead of white) and two Jersey giant pullets.
WOW. He sure is beautiful!! You can send him my way ;)

Last edited:
Eva,very colorful with long iridescent tail,Turkey in back in brown,no pic of 4th on she too hyped up

Last edited:
Hahahaha! My EE was giving me the "stink eye" when I was trying to take pictures of the Indian Runner Ducks to sell them on Craig's List. I don't think she liked the idea of one of her friends going away! They are like family!

Back
Top Bottom