The EE braggers thread!!!

I named this one Atlas. He/she is about 14 weeks old. I can not tell if it's a hen or cockerel I have a roo and helps comb is a lot buff than his, and his is only a little bigger than my hens so I'm trying to figure out what atlas is!! Please help!!!

I tried to get pictures of more than just his/her comb because I know it's more than just that!!

I named this one Atlas. He/she is about 14 weeks old. I can not tell if it's a hen or cockerel I have a roo and helps comb is a lot buff than his, and his is only a little bigger than my hens so I'm trying to figure out what atlas is!! Please help!!!

I tried to get pictures of more than just his/her comb because I know it's more than just that!!
Cockerel ! Look at those pointy saddle feathers .

Beautiful boy with nice saddle feathers

My auto sexing EE . Chicks hatched today . Can be sexed at hatch . Top 2 chicks male bottom 3 female . I have eggs on the 24 hour auction thread if anyone is interested .

Last edited:
I think I may have hatched a random frizzled Easter Egger chick. I do not have, nor have I ever had any frizzled adults. This chick is a random anomaly, hatched from an egg laid by my only adult Easter Egger hen and rooster.
Now for the pictures.
The shoulder feathers are always flared up and out like that.

The chest feathers that have just started coming in, flare out.

You can see in this photo, the tail feathers curl outwards.

Here, you can see the primary wing feathers actually curl up.

I think I may have hatched a random frizzled Easter Egger chick. I do not have, nor have I ever had any frizzled adults. This chick is a random anomaly, hatched from an egg laid by my only adult Easter Egger hen and rooster.
Now for the pictures.
The shoulder feathers are always flared up and out like that.

The chest feathers that have just started coming in, flare out.

You can see in this photo, the tail feathers curl outwards.

Here, you can see the primary wing feathers actually curl up.

Interesting. Last year I hatched out some Game X d'Uccle's and several of the hens have feathers on their backs that are slightly frizzled. It surprised me, because I have never owned any frizzled birds either. Definitely post a photo when he/she is fully grown.

Back
Top Bottom