The EE braggers thread!!!

Quote:
Ours, and we have butchered several different kinds of chickens, but the EE's taste like all the rest. Just don't expect them to be like the store bought birds.

Can you elaborate on that last comment?

some pics taken yesterday of some of my new young up and comers.

This is the newly named Max... Mad Max .... beyond Chickendome....
tongue.png

october2011182.jpg

october2011170.jpg

october2011127.jpg

october2011185.jpg

here is another pic of my EE/wyandotte....she is looking for a name...maybe Oreo , as I have a Kit and Kat...

october2011169.jpg

and another one of my little cutie, crooked toe girl, she is such a neat little thing...my daughter calls her Carmel (Caramel)

october2011134.jpg

and some of my older girls.

my beautiful Orie

october2011160.jpg

my lap hatched Arrow

october2011171.jpg

and Kit

october2011144.jpg

Quote:
Thankyou, I think it's her eye, she has such nice dark brown eyes, not your typical chicken 'stare' eye. haha. She is special for sure.

emjay they are all pretty, but I like Max and the black and white hen the best. You could also name her Audrey (as in Hepburn) or from some other famous blk/wht actress.

Quote:
ha ha ha! I have your roo, your white and gold hen, and your red and blue hen (I see the tail in the corner.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that grey hen with the black neck. Does it shimmer green like the roo's tail? What hatchery did you get your eggs from? I wonder if it's the same one mine came from; my local farm store gets them but don't tell who the hatchery is...
sad.png

101909_up_086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom