The EE braggers thread!!!

took some more pictures today..finally got some pics of my youngest EE gal, I had to keep this one too from all my hatches this spring/summer, I am trying to keep all the bold color girls...and I do like this gal, she's very quiet and calm, I think I am going to call her Waffles, not sure why....hahah.

october2011236.jpg

october2011235.jpg

october2011231.jpg

october2011223.jpg

this is Blue, Ories daughter, and of course, Orie is one of my favorites. I do like Blue, but, she doesn't really donate too many eggs to the egg collection, she has personality, maybe too much. I have a soft spot for the blues, that is why she stays..I wish she would lay me some eggs, would love to hatch out some of her little ones.... she is just over a year old.

october2011234.jpg

and some more of the cutie patootie, Carmel...she's so sweet...love her 'mane', haha

october2011247.jpg

october2011213.jpg

october2011210.jpg

and then my laced EE and Carmel

october2011211.jpg

october2011190.jpg

Great pictures, emjay! They are beautiful girls! Love the laced one.
love.gif

My daughter and I went to the Crossroads Show. I was suppose to take a Wheaten Ameraucana for a friend. I accidentally picked up the wrong bird from the coop. Ooops! (The light was dim at 4AM, is my excuse)
lol.png
Anyway, we took one of our Easter Eggers. She has now been named Carmen (Carmen San Diego). She came back home with us, too. Carmen enjoyed the show, and sat with my daughter, Brittney, at the Delaware table. She got lots of attention and was soooo good.

31282_carmena.jpg

Back home now, and in the nest.....

31282_12-01-2011mis064.jpg

Last edited:
Could anybody tell me if EE are good with other breeds of chickens like Light Sussex? I want to get a group of each with one rooster of each breed.

Quote:
Thats great to hear Im really set on getting these. I really love the multicolored eggs. I actually thought I was only getting 4 but found out I could have more yay so now Im probally going to get 1 rooster EE and 6 EE hens and the same goes for the sussex but I love how the EE have such beautifull feathers. Makes me want to draw one or something IDK gonna have to think on it......

Quote:
Thats great to hear Im really set on getting these. I really love the multicolored eggs. I actually thought I was only getting 4 but found out I could have more yay so now Im probally going to get 1 rooster EE and 6 EE hens and the same goes for the sussex but I love how the EE have such beautifull feathers. Makes me want to draw one or something IDK gonna have to think on it......

Great choices!!! EEs and Speckled Sussex are my most favoritest!!! both very friendly breeds and the Sussex are like little puppie dogs!
smile.png

Quote:
Aw.
love.gif
Cute baby and gorgeous hen. She doesn't look much like Cress did as a chick, though. I'll see if I can find one of Cressy's baby pics when I'm on he big computer next.

Back
Top Bottom