The EE braggers thread!!!

That's so funny! I have a two time broody mama that looks a whole lot like this too! This is Lizzie, an EExBCM cross. I think she is beautiful and dependable.
Your hen is gorgeous
droolin.gif
and definately looks liek she has tons of personality!
lol.png
My broody Hazel looks similar just with a darker body. I have no clue what is in her background though.

Ok, i really hope i'm wrong, but could you color sex the chicks from this cross? I have hatched out a few from them, so far i have 3 brown chipmunks, one yellow chipmunk.................
hide.gif
Am i right that i only have one girl??????

Ok, i really hope i'm wrong, but could you color sex the chicks from this cross? I have hatched out a few from them, so far i have 3 brown chipmunks, one yellow chipmunk.................
hide.gif
Am i right that i only have one girl??????
Might be the other way around. The lighter colors tend to be roos and the brown chipmunk girls. PICS might help.....

I will try to post pics soon, they are fat and adorable
love.gif

Aside from color, they are too young to know, they just hatched yesterday and today, i have one late bloomer that is still in the shell wiggling
fl.gif

I love this thread! :) I just got my first EE's on Friday and they are sooo fluffy and cute with their muffs and tuff's haha here are a few of them I've been calling her blue because her down is blue/grey and she has no stripes on her back
and this is Bertha haha she is BIG and LOUD and adorable!
This is General Lee :) he is a stocky in to everything roo and I LOVE him
love.gif

any Ideas on his Adult coloring? He is Yellow with light/blue/grey under fuzz down his back...so far his wing tips are white but the 2nd row might have light fawn barring over white...any guesses???
pop.gif

One more of General...and he is a cuddler!
yesss.gif

I love this thread! :) I just got my first EE's on Friday and they are sooo fluffy and cute with their muffs and tuff's haha here are a few of them I've been calling her blue because her down is blue/grey and she has no stripes on her back
and this is Bertha haha she is BIG and LOUD and adorable!
This is General Lee :) he is a stocky in to everything roo and I LOVE him
love.gif

any Ideas on his Adult coloring? He is Yellow with light/blue/grey under fuzz down his back...so far his wing tips are white but the 2nd row might have light fawn barring over white...any guesses???
pop.gif

One more of General...and he is a cuddler!
yesss.gif
Ohhh how cute!!!
love.gif
I miss my EE being a baby. =D

Here is one of my girls I hatched out on Easter. I posted it a ways back. Her name is Raven. First chick I ever hatched out. Also she hatched on day 19 which was a shock. Put all my eggs in Lock Down and then woke up the next morning and she was there.

This is her now 2 months later. I have to say Im digging her. Her sister is a lot more lovable though. They were a EE/Barred Rock cross.

Back
Top Bottom