The EE braggers thread!!!

The eggs have hatched! Thought I'd share some pics of the chicks. I'm especially excited to see what the Faverolles/EE will turn into. Anyone have a mix like that with pics they'd be willing to share?

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Marans/EE. This chick was HUGE when he/she came out of the egg!

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Marans/EE. First to hatch and the spunkiest. I'm guessing it'll look like its mom when grown up.

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Buff-Wheaten EE. This chick is from an egg laid by a sweet hen who shortly thereafter was killed by a dog :( She reproduced from beyond the grave!

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Salmon Faverolles.

Proud brood hen and bio-mom of the first two.

The eggs have hatched! Thought I'd share some pics of the chicks. I'm especially excited to see what the Faverolles/EE will turn into. Anyone have a mix like that with pics they'd be willing to share?

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Marans/EE. This chick was HUGE when he/she came out of the egg!

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Marans/EE. First to hatch and the spunkiest. I'm guessing it'll look like its mom when grown up.

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Buff-Wheaten EE. This chick is from an egg laid by a sweet hen who shortly thereafter was killed by a dog :( She reproduced from beyond the grave!

Blue Golden Duckwing EE X Salmon Faverolles.

Proud brood hen and bio-mom of the first two.

love this last picture

My first hen to lay an egg was a few weeks ago. She has since changed her nesting location every time she sees me get her eggs. Today i was washing off the patio and noticed a hen talking. i looked around and no hen nowhere to see. I heard it a cpl more times till i could locate where it was coming from. Notice the white boxes up on the top left of the cabinet and my roo on some temporary perches on the right of the door.

here is where she has been going the last 3 days i haven't been able to find her eggs. Crazy Girl.

Last edited:
My first hen to lay an egg was a few weeks ago. She has since changed her nesting location every time she sees me get her eggs. Today i was washing off the patio and noticed a hen talking. i looked around and no hen nowhere to see. I heard it a cpl more times till i could locate where it was coming from. Notice the white boxes up on the top left of the cabinet and my roo on some temporary perches on the right of the door.

here is where she has been going the last 3 days i haven't been able to find her eggs. Crazy Girl.

awwwww thats cute maybe she is broody and wants to have babies

The box of bat guano! LOL NICE!

Too funny :3
I know its so funny good thing in that box the inner bag is folded over and closed. And she had to land on those bug poison bottles as well. Ive since removed them but the residual Guano dust cant be good for her. I'm surprised she flys way up there. She noticed i took her eggs before she got in the box , so she has been sitting on today's egg in that box ever since. Her and her man are clucking back and forth as i type.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom