The End is Near

Quote:
Jared, on behalf of all of us here on BYC who enjoy your frequent posts, I can't think of worse news! (But if you're happy about it, then we'll just have to cope.)

Thanks everyone.
hugs.gif

I'll be sure to let you know when the exact date is so no one thinks I dropped off the face of the earth.

Jared,
thumbsup.gif
Great news!

My DH just called me and said he's going back on Monday if all goes right! I'm so happy! Especially since I just blew my money on an incubator.
barnie.gif
He's a little nervous because they have him digging with a trac hoe, and he is normally the rubber tire loader operator. I know he can do it thought he's great on equipment.
smile.png

Quote:
Well that's not something too many people are hearing these days----- Layoff ending early!!! So very awesome for you and your family!! Keep warm!! (however, I have a feeling it won't feel so cold this year!)

Quote:
In the company I work for, being in a trac hoe is one of the highest positions you can be in unless you do office work. I am really hoping to be in a roller with a cab this year. Less wear and tear on my body and not nearly as cold.

Quote:
Well that's not something too many people are hearing these days----- Layoff ending early!!! So very awesome for you and your family!! Keep warm!! (however, I have a feeling it won't feel so cold this year!)

Yes I was really surprised. I'm actually going to be going back earlier this year than I did last year.

Quote:
I hope you get to do that too! I remember when my DH started there he laid pipe, and would come home soaking wet covered in mud. I know he is glad to be way past that. lol

Back
Top Bottom