The end of the American Dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually I'm set for water (great lakes state)

But since last October I've been laying into the seeds, ammo, and supplies as a just in case.
hide.gif

Now ya'll know, I'm one of those doomsday peeps who wants to be ready for everything
smile.png

While the future is grim for this country, this article is old news. Anyone who hasn't been asleep at the wheel has seen this coming for the last 30 years. Problem with these type of articles is it gives no solutions to let the people know what to do to prepare. Do we sell assets, buy gold and silver? Do we leave the country? Do we invest in foreign currency? Is so which one?

Anyone with any thoughts or theories on solutions to protecting assets at this point?

There's a much bigger picture. Before this total fall...

Like when your neighbor who has no food for his family comes knocking on your door...and another neighbor comes...and another...and so on. It's not gonna be a system "crash" overnight. It will, I think, become a mental breakdown as well as physical.

Sustainability-the true meaning of the word

I read Mr. Hedges article,

I read Michael Hudson's article,

then I read some of the notes from the SCO meeting from their website,
(http://www.sectsco.org/EN/index.asp).

To me, it sound like both columnists have engaged in sensationalism and fear mongering.

A Chinese news website, www.chinaview.cn reported the following on Tuesday:
"YEKATERINBURG, Russia, June 16 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Hu Jintao said on Tuesday that China will provide a 10-billion-U.S. dollar credit loan to member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) to shore up their economies amid the global financial crisis."

Will the McDonald's in China move from a dollar menu to a yuan menu?
BTW: 1 Chinese yuan = 0.146282 U.S. dollars

duc.gif

Gold, silver, food, guns, ammo and other survival items such as emergency medical supplies are the only thing I would be putting money into. I've been studying this for several years and we are about to face tyranny on a whole new level. To keep updated and learn more about what is going on visit

http://www.infowars.com

If you have any specific questions let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom