~~~The European Freedom Fighters!~~~ A Shifted-Reality Second World-War Role-Play Thread!

Somewhere in occupied France, December 1st, 1947.

History as we know it has changed drastically. For starters, Adolf Hitler is still alive and kicking. How, you may ask, is this possible? Well, the Second World War is still raging on with no end in sight. The primary Axis powers of Italy and Nazi Germany have managed to hold out against the onslaught of American, British, and Soviet forces for several years now. Imperial Japan surrendered near the end of 1946, but was not driven to do so due to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The U.S. even still has not finished developing an atomic bomb, or even a functioning prototype of any kind. The Allied invasion of Normandy on D-Day was a complete disaster, as was the invasion of Italy at the port city of Salerno. The American, British, and Canadian forces in both amphibious landings were able to establish a beachhead, but that is where the good news ends. In Italy, the Allies only managed to push inland about 30 miles from the coast, then quickly set up a defensive line and held it with everything they had. In Normandy, the results were about the same, but had a much steeper cost. The Americans, British, and Canadians only barely managed to punch through Adolf Hitler's fearsome Atlantic Wall and secure the landing area at Normandy. Operation: Overlord had gone badly enough for the Allies in our more familiar timeline, but in this world, the beaches of Normandy on that cold, stormy, morning quite honestly became hell on earth. Of the nearly 160,000 Allied troops who crossed the English Channel on June the 6th, there were more than 100,000 casualties by the end of the first day (ten times the total in our timeline), nearly a third of which were fatal. Omaha beach alone had nearly a 90% casualty rate, with close half of the allied troops killed and a quarter of those wounded one the first day being from Omaha beach. Even with the staggering losses, the active front-line in Western Europe lies about 25 miles west of the city of Caen, with neither side being able to break through the other's defenses for any extended period of time.
Several other major events have been altered or have occurred in ways far different from what should have happened. The Battle of Kursk, the largest tank-on-tank battle in the history of armored warfare, was actually a German victory, not a crushing defeat at the hands of literally thousands of Soviet tanks. The Germans also have re-gained control of the Russian city of Stalingrad, as well as the oilfields in the Indian Ocean region, and have a defensive line set up only 40 miles from the Russian Capital of Moscow. The Luftwaffe, the German air force, is very easily a match for the combined Allied air power, and also has several different kinds of incredible, futuristic aircraft in its arsenal. Chief among these are the Ho-229C fighter and the Ho-18B bomber. Both are only available in very limited numbers, but both are revolutionary "Flying Wing" designs, are powered by advanced jet engines, can reach super-sonic speeds, can carry massive payloads over huge distances, and, to top it all off, are nigh undetectable by any RADAR systems the Allies have or are even within years of obtaining. Though if all of this seems shocking, fate had one last trick up her nasty, deceitful sleeve. New York City... has been effectively erased from existence. *Poof* Gone. Vanished under a massive mushroom cloud of smoke and fire that rose into the heavens at approximately 07:30 hours on September the 23rd, 1947. Yes, Hitler's 3rd Reich split the atom first. Using the top secret Ho-18B Amerika inter-continental bomber and the even-more top-secret V-4 Mega-Bomb, Germany nuked Manhattan Island, leveling the entire city and killing more than 300,000 American civilians with one savage blow. With one of America's biggest cities and ports completely obliterated, the U.S.'s ability to wage war and the morale of all the allied nations took a huge hit. But it gets even worse. A significant amount of America's research and personnel from the Manhattan project were lost in the destruction of NYC, setting the Allies even farther behind in the race for the atom-bomb. Germany is building more V-4's, their technology is advancing at an alarming rate, and the allies are nigh powerless to stop them. It seems to many that its only a matter of time before the entire planet is controlled by the Nazis. But there are still a few who stand in their way.

The French Resistance, recently renamed the European Freedom Fighters, numbers in the thousands, and has used secrecy, deception, innovation, and determination for nearly a decade to inflict considerable losses on the German war machine. Using stealth and guerrilla tactics the E.F.F. has become one of the main causes of German losses in Western Europe. Many of its members are French, and are generally able to be seen in public without raising suspicion, but there are other members who stay hidden from the population who play just as big of a part in the E.F.F. as their French colleagues. Over the years, the E.F.F. has gained members from America, England, Canada, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Russia, Poland, and even a few Germans who oppose the choices their home country has made. Most of them are still young, some barely 16, but all are willing to risk everything to put a stop to Adolf Hitler's reign of terror, bring Nazi Germany to its knees, and finally restore peace to a world at war.

Important Disclaimer: This thread will contain simulated racism. It is not my intention to be offensive to anyone in any way or break the BYC rules, and all racism in this thread will be entirely fictional will only exist because the Nazis were inherently racist. Again, I am not insulting Germans in any way, I actually think that the Germans are pretty awesome, I am only talking about the Nazi party. All racism in this thread will be used by fictional characters towards fictional characters.

--Roleplay Details and Rules/Guidelines:
-The Date in-thread that we will start on is December 1st, 1947 (Which, conveniently, was a Monday). It is starting to get very frigid and there is a large snowstorm predicted to arrive within the week. The time and date in-thread progress at a realistic pace. i.e., the date advances one day at a time. After one night passes in the role play, the date changes once, like normal time. This does not mean that the role play time is directly connected to real time, but it means it follows the same rules as real time. This is one of the main rules of this RP, I would prefer not to have any "timeskips" of more than a few hours at once. If you want to skip ahead a few hours or something (like to pass an uneventful journey, or a night with no missions planned) ask me in-thread and I will most likely give you the O-K. If you want to request a longer timeskip, PM me before you start anything.
-This RP takes place in Germany, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the majority of France. This includes everything from countryside of urban sprawl, valleys to hills, and everything in between. Use that to the story's advantage.
-All the people in the RP must be normal human beings. No magical powers or special abilities or that kind of stuff, but you are allowed a few skills that allow a character to be more talented at something. (like a good marksman, or an adept mechanic, a trained field medic, or something along those lines. I don't have any real pre-defined choices for optional skills or talents, so you can come up with your own as long as they're marginally realistic. You may have more than one area of expertise to start with, as long as you don't make your character too powerful, and you can also learn and train new skills over time, but that will take time)
-The Minimum age for a main character (a main character being anyone who is a fighting member of the E.F.F.) is 16 years old. I don't have a specific maximum, but I'll just say keep it at or under the mid-late 20's. You can have characters who are younger or older than that if they are relatives or close friends or something like that, but they shouldn't be used as much as the main characters.
-Your character(s) can be one of the following nationalities: French, English, American, Canadian, Dutch, Belgian, Polish, Russian, or German. (there should be only a very small number of German characters, for obvious reasons) If you are French, German, Dutch, Belgian, or Polish, it is much easier for you to be out in public without needing a disguise than it is if you are American, English, Canadian, or Russian. You could still get picked out and questioned by the Nazis regardless of who you are, but its more likely to happen if you are not from continental Europe. -Also, I will be allowing a few spots for German Officers in the Waffen SS who are tasked with destroying the E.F.F. I may add more slots if this thread gets more popular, but for now it'll stay low.
-All characters will suffer greatly,some will die as well. I will spare your favorite one or two from death if you let me know which ones they are, but many will die. I already have plans to kill one of my main characters as well, so I'm not an exception to this rule.
-On the character form where it says "E.F.F. Home Group," that means what specific individual pocket of freedom fighters is your primary team. In general, each occupied town, city, or village in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, and The Netherlands has its own band of freedom fighters, their numbers depending on the size of the town and how oppressive the local occupation is. There are also many other pockets out in the countryside that mostly consist of farmers and residents who live nearby. Nearly all of the E.F.F.'s attacks that have a big enough impact to be noteworthy are carried by using as many as a dozen or more different groups who all temporarily work as a single task force. In general, all individual groups do their own solo missions, though nearly all single-group operations don't take place more than 10 miles from the group's home town or main safe house. Like the real French Resistance, the E.F.F. is really one big organization that is spread out over a wide region and operates both as a single group and as separate groups depending on the circumstances.
-Be realistic as far as what would happen to your character under various conditions. If captured then interrogated and/or tortured, they may or may not reveal information about the E.F.F. If you are in a high-stress situation, your character may crack under the pressure and "loose it" temporarily. etc. etc.
-Swearing: No using any of the actual "foul" (I had to say it) words. You can either type the first letter and replace the rest with stars, dashes, or random symbols, (example: lets say the "profane" word is "hello," h****, h----, h@#$%, and so on would be acceptable) you can swap the whole word out for symbols or the equivalent, or simply say something else. Also, if you or your character is directly quoting something somebody said that has profanity in it, but it doesn't contain any of the MAJOR swears (F---, S---. etc.) then it is acceptable to leave the swear fully typed so long as there are only a few at most. (example: Wow, he was right when he said "War is Hell")
-Try to be detailed in your posts. If you are RPing with somebody else and you are both posting back and forth repeatedly (like in a dynamic fight scene, or a role play thread-equivalent of a video game "quick-time" event, or something) then go ahead and use short posts. In most other circumstances, using a lot of detail really adds a lot of fun to the thread.
-Keep your chosen home country in mind while choosing your character's name, appearance, personality, history, talent(s), and home group.
-General BYC Rules apply.
-Actual fighting or arguing should be discussed in PMs, not the thread.
-Questions? PM me or ask me on the thread. and I'll do my best to help out.

--Combat
-First off, guns and explosives will be the primary weapons used in this RP. They will all be period-correct, so no black powder muskets or sniper rifles with night-vision optics and thermal-imaging scopes.
When fighting, one action/attack per post.
Allow other characters and even NPCs to have some reaction time. This might seem hard when guns are the main weapons, but someone would generally be able to see someone coming out from cover and bringing a gun to bear, then have enough time to duck behind something they're close to or dive/run out of the way.
For every 5 attacks that you dodge, there should be at least 1 attack that hits. It doesn't have to be really bad right away if you don't want it to, but it has to be at the very least the equivalent of a very nasty paper cut.
Returning to good health after serious injuries will take time, but if something happens that would effectively prevent someone from role playing in a way that is still enjoyable to them, then I'll see if I can do something.

(Please Note: I will try to set up some kind of world map with the current front lines and important locations for the thread. As the plot progresses, the map will change as the front line moves, new safe houses are set up or old ones are abandoned, important pieces of infrastructure (major bridges, factories, airfields, ports, oil refineries, etc.) are set up, moved, or destroyed, and even locations important to specific characters are revealed (not just my characters, anyone who is an active part of this thread can request to have something added to the map, just PM me with details once I get the initial map up and situated.)

E.F.F. Character Form:
Name (First and Last)
Home Country and Town/Region:
Personality:
Appearance/Picture:
Crush:
BF/GF/Spouse:
Skill/Talent:
Weapon of Choice:
E.F.F. Home Group:
History:
Other:
BYC Username:

Heer (German Amry) Soldier Character Form (PM me to request one of these characters):
Name (First and Last)
Personality:
Appearance/Picture:
Crush:
BF/GF/Spouse:
Skill/Talent*:
Weapon of Choice:
Trained Area of Expertise**:
Division:
Assigned Town/Area:
Army Rank***:
History:
Other:
BYC Username:

*(Should be related to Trained Area of Expertise)
**(What type of soldier were you trained as? Assault, Engineer, Medic, etc.) ***(Please give the German rank and the English translation/equivalent)

Current Character List:

Region: United States; Norman, Nebraska. Personality: ADHD, a great guy once you get to know him, is very protective of those who can't stand up for themselves, and has a great sense of humor. Kind of shy when it comes to the opposite gender. and sometimes he can't seem to stop talking about whatever is on his mind. Appearance/Picture: In a word: handsome. His head is topped by an unruly forest of fiery red hair that he usually keeps at about an inch long. His eyes stand out the most partly because they are each a very different color; his left eye being a medium blue while his right eye is a bright opaline green. He has a very nasty scar that starts in the middle of his right cheek, runs over his right eye, and ends on the left side of his forehead (there is a portion of the scar on his actual eyelid, but it is normally difficult to see). He stands at 5' 7" with a very athletic build, not unlike his younger sister Connie. Crush: N/A. BF/GF/Spouse: N/A. Skill/Talent: He is an outstanding fighter pilot (though this doesn't help him much for the time being, due to the fact that the entire E.F.F. has less than a full squadron of functioning aircraft, most of which are not combat-equiped anyways), and he is fluent in a number of different languages including French, Russian, Dutch, German, and Italian. He is also fairly skilled at the controls of most motorized vehicles, be it car, boat, truck, airplane, motorcycle, tractor, or most anything else with a seat and an engine. He has even started learning how to operate tracked vehicles like armoured personnel carriers and tanks. Weapon of Choice: Thompson Sub-Machinegun. E.F.F. Home Group: Nancy, France. History: He joined the war-effort as a fighter pilot in the U.S. Army Air force in early 1944, and repeatedly volunteered to stay and continue serving well after his combat tours expired and he was allowed, or in some cases told, to go home. He managed to survive brawling in the skies with the mighty German Luftwaffe for over 3 solid years and racked up a very impressive combat record before his luck finally ran out. In a pitched dogfight over Nancy, France during late October of 1947, he was shot down by his arch rival, the top-scoring Ho-229 Jet-Ace Franz Schnieder. After his ejector seat's rockets failed to fire, Dirk was forced to ditch his F-84 in a river; he had barely made it out of the plane and onto the shore before the jet exploded and quickly sank. He shortly thereafter hooked up with the local E.F.F. and has worked with them ever since, having decided it would be better for now if the Germans presumed him dead. Other: He got into a fight with a group of masked thugs during his late teenage years while trying to prevent them from mugging his mother at knife and gun-point. He and his younger sister Connie managed to hold them off until police arrived and arrested the would-be muggers, but during the fight he was slashed across his face by one of the attackers with a hunting knife, giving him the scar which he still carries. Miraculously, even though the knife sliced into his eyelid, the eye itself was unharmed, allowing him to retain sight in both eyes and even his 20/20 vision. BYC Username: trainfullachickens14 Name (First and Last): Callipha (a.k.a. Connie) Hodges Gender: F Age: 18 Home Country and Town/Region: United States; Norman, Nebraska. Personality: A Tomboy, ADD, tough, smart, clever and creative. Caring and protective especially for those who can't protect themselves, has a great sense of humor. She is sweet and nice on the inside, but if you make her angry, you'd better be wearing something bullet-proof or run like mad. Appearance/Picture: In short: very cute and innocent and first glance, but intimidating after a closer look. She has straight, silky blonde hair that reaches down to her waist when relaxed. Her eyes are a very deep blue, almost purple, and sometimes can look like they belong on a much younger girl. She stands at 5' 3" and has a very athletic build, not unlike her older brother Dirk. She is strong and skilled enough to fight and beat any girl her age and many who are older (which she has done) as well as most boys her age (which she has also done). Crush: N/A. BF/GF/Spouse: N/A. Skill/Talent: Very skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and is very nimble and flexible. She is also an adept mechanic and technician from her years of working on the family farm back in Norman. Weapon of Choice: M1 Carbine Combat Rifle. E.F.F. Home Group: Nancy, France. History: Signed up to join in the fighting as soon as the U.S. government passed a law allowing women and blacks to serve in any position in the military in late 1946. She immediately requested to be sent into occupied France to work with the Freedom Fighters and also train some of them in hand-to-hand combat. She initially ended up in Paris, but when she heard the German occupation anounce that her brother has been shot down and killed, she very nearly commited suicide. Just before that point, she recieved word through the E.F.F. Underground that her brother was indeed alive and was working with the E.F.F. pocket in Nancy. She then decided to make the dangerous trip across the French countryside and eventually made it to Nancy, whereshe got back together with her sibling and resumed ing Nancy what she had been doing in Paris. Other: Was bullied heavily as a child until one day she stood up for herself and fought back... hard. After that day, she was a cute delicate teen on the outside, but a much tougher woman on the inside and would step in and stand up for the weaker ones whenever the opportunity presented itself. She also Really doesn't like her legal first name (Callipha), to the point where if you use it around her and you aren't really close to her, relationally or socially, she'll likely rip your ear off. BYC Username: trainfullachickens14 Name (First and Last): Antione "Fidget-Fingers" de Landry Gender: M Age: 22 Home Country and Town/Region: Belfort, France. Personality: Quite possibly the absolute biggest coward in the E.F.F., and maybe even any fighting group. He frequently starts stuttering and nearly loosing his mind at the first signs of danger, and his hands and body can shake so much that the only weapon he can shoot accurately with is something that needs no accuracy whatsoever (a wide-spread shotgun). However, when Connie Hodges is around, he can become almost stupidly brave... until someone starts shooting at him again, at which point he frequently re-looses his mind. In a non-combat situation, he is incredibly bright and fun to be with. He is almost obsessively smitten with Connie, though she wants nothing to do with someone like him. Appearance/Picture: Sometimes reffered to as "5 foot tall, 5 foot thick" due to his short stature and very chubby body. He has greasy, thick, black hair and dark brown eyes. Crush: Connie Hodges. BF/GF/Spouse: N/A. Skill/Talent: He is a brilliant tactician and strategist, doing a large part of the planning for nearly all of the E.F.F.'s large-scale missions Weapon of Choice: Trench Gun (the only weapon that even "Figdet-Fingers" couldn't miss with) E.F.F. Home Group: Nancy, France. History: Was the son of a wealthy baker in Belfort until the Nazis came and took over. His entire family (both living grandparrents, his mother and father, his two older brothers, and one younger sister) was publicly executed in 1944 after being accused of being Jewish. He and his youngest sister, aged only eight at the time, were the lone survivors. They escaped death when Antione shot the Nazi officer who had been sent to collect him and the youngest sister from the family bakery, as well as the single soldier that was with him, and immediately left town in the motorcycle and sidecar that the two Germans had showed up in. As they drove across the country, intending to reach the Northern coast or Allied lines, they made it to Nancy before Antione was forced to fake their deaths to shake their pursuers by driving the bike off a bridge into a river in the dark of night, jumping out into the undergrowth with his sister Amelie at the last second. He found the local resistance soon afterwards. Other: Speaks mainly French, but has picked up basic German and English from people he has been around. BYC Username: trainfullachickens14 Name: Patricia "Patty" Kaminski Gender: Female Age: 23 Home Country and Town/Region: United States; Manhattan, New York City, New York Personality: Bold, serious, and not one to take put-downs or allow other people to be put-down. Very strict when it comes to regulations, safety, and cleanliness. Appearance/Picture: Tall, about 5'7", and of a fairly average build. She has light skin and loosely curled, shoulder length auburn hair, typically tied back with a red handkerchief, and hazel eyes. Has a fairly prominent aquiline nose and a small mole under her right eye. Crush: N/A BF/GF/Spouse: N/A Skill/Talent: A skilled nurse and medic. Ever since she was young, she had been fascinated in helping and healing others. She can also speak Yiddish, and some German, Polish, and French. Weapon of Choice: M3 submachine gun E.F.F. Home Group: Nancy, France History: Patty was born in Manhattan to a second generation Polish Jewish immigrant family. Although poor, she had a fairly normal bring-up. As soon as she could, she attended nursing school and joined the US Army Nurse Corps, where she was typically stationed around Germany and Austria and finally, Metz. She was recommended to the E.F.F. and recently joined them in Nancy. Other: An easy target due to her heritage. She also has a prominent New York accent. BYC Username: Zinnia-Hen Name: Charles Lefèvre Gender: Male Age: 22 Home Country and Town/Region: France; Fontainebleau, Île-de-France Personality: Quiet; so quiet it's enough to make others suspicious. He can come off as cold and closed off at times, but he's really emotional and easily hurt deep down inside. Appearance/Picture: His hair is of curly dark blonde and quite shaggy and unkempt, although just short enough not to get in his way. He sports a five o' clock shadow most of the time. Of fairly normal stature, although a bit on the shorter side, if anything. His eyes are a plain shade of brown. Crush: N/A BF/GF/Spouse: A widower; sort of. Skill/Talent: Keeping a close eye on his surroundings and small details. He is fluent in French and German, but knows almost no English. Makes a good guard or spy. He also knows how to style woman's hair and makeup fairly well after years of being around his mother during her job, but it's not like that's a skill to be proud of or find useful or anything. Weapon of Choice: M1 Garand E.F.F. Home Group: Rotterdam, Netherlands History: His father was a bookkeeper and his mother was a lady's maid. As an only child, and often finding himself alone while his parents were busy at work, Charles had to learn very quickly how to rely on himself for care. He often spent afternoons at his mother's wealthy client's house laying in front of a radio or strolling through the gardens, or scrubbing chalkboards at school if he didn't feel like crossing the town or his mother's lady had company. He never made friends easy, but that didn't really matter to him. When the war broke out he jumped to enlist and serve his country. He spent most of his time in Tunisia, where he would eventually meet his fiancée; a Tunisian Jewish woman working in a makeshift hospital. She nursed him back to health after a nasty leg injury and befriended her during his downtime. The two found a surprising amount of things in common with each other and even though the circumstances were bad, they promised to keep in touch and meet again. Unfortunately, when re-stationed to Rotterdam, Charles received a letter from the woman’s parents stating that she had been kidnapped by Nazis along with a few other nurses and patients and very likely killed. Deeply angered and upset, he went for a long walk where he conveniently found out about the E.F.F. while conversing with another man, and joined a few weeks later. Other: N/A BYC Username: Zinnia-Hen Name: Kenny Robinson Gender: Male Age: 19 Home Country and Town/Region: Technically it is Berlin, Germany Personality: Has the wrong idea about most things but occasionally says something useful. Not a very co-operative or likeable fellow at the best of times. Appearance/Picture: Fluffy brown hair, annoyingly short... Skill/Talent: None, apart from the fact that he can sing pretty enthusiastically, though not very well, which is probably a useless skill to have in the middle of the war. Weapon of Choice: He doesn't know how to use any sophisticated weapons. But his friends will teach him later. E.F.F. Home Group: Rotterdam, The Netherlands. History: Born in Berlin to diplomats. He remembers Germany, they left when he was 11 years old, when things started getting dangerous. He grew up after that in some relatively prosperous part of London - doesn't like Britain too much as it is, and Germany even less, but what's one to do? He's actually buggered off to the Netherlands with his savings because he wanted to hide from his parents, who were adamant he go join in the fighting now he's done with school, because it's his "duty to his country". Right, of course, my country, Kenny thinks. He's developed a strange attachment to the Netherlands though, and actually made a few friends here, who convinced him to join their EFF group and provide moral support at their meetings with spirited singing of songs about freedom, or something. BYC Username: Fierlin1182 Name (First and Last) Dakota Wolfe (most just call her Wolf) Gender: F Age: 25 Home Country and Town/Region: Anchorage, Alaska Personality: Quiet and very distrusting. Keep to self person. Appearance/Picture: Dakota is small to be an adult. She has long brown hair usually pulled back in a braid. Her eyes are brown. Crush: BF/GF/Spouse: Skill/Talent: Spying and sharpshooting are her strong suits, she has a steady hand and excelent vision. Weapon of Choice: An American Springfield rifle with a high-power scope and supressor. E.F.F. Home Group: Nancy, France History: Dakota was born at an orphanage and was bullied a lot as a kid. She hated it and ran away at ten. At fifteen she found a man called Old Bob in Alaska who raised sled dogs who took her in and cared for her. Other: BYC Username:perfect Polish Nazi Characters: Name (First and Last) Yale Schmidt Gender: M Age: 30 Personality: Tough and determined, tenacious at times. You don't want to bother him when he's working. Appearance/Picture: Blonde hair, blue eyes. Medium hieght and build. Crush: BF/GF/Spouse: Skill/Talent*: Was a skilled fighter pilot in the Luftwaffe before he was reassigned to the Heer. Weapon of Choice: Standard-issue Luger. Trained Area of Expertise**: Aircraft and aerial combat. Division: 1st Infantry Division. Assigned Town/Area: Berlin Germany Army Rank***: Unteroffizier (Corporal) History: Other: Often complains about how he would be much more useful and effective if he were allowed to return to the Luftwaffe, but he does his job anyways. BYC Username: Perfect Polish

Last edited:
(Before I make a character, are there any Home Groups yet? Also, would you prefer realistic or animated pictures?)
(I haven't made any specific groups yet, so you can pretty much just pick a town in France, Luxembourg, Belgium, or The Netherlands. Just make sure that you pick a location that is at least 30 miles away from the French city of Caen on the northern coast because there isn't any need for the E.F.F. in friendly territory. Keep in mind, the vast majority of the plot will take place in France and Germany, but the E.F.F. doesn't have any permanent safe houses or groups that stay in Germany itself. As far as the pictures are concerned, you can use what kinds of images you want to. They can be real photos, animated, or even actual drawings if you want!)

Also,
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif

( Oh dude, this is amazing. )

(Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I literally came up with this whole idea when I randomly woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago. I just woke up at like 3 am and thought "You know what, I think I'm gonna make a Shifted-Reality WW2 role play thread on BYC." I came up with everything else the next evening and then put it on the website yesterday. :) )

Last edited:
( Defo gonna join. This is out of this world. )

(Cool, and thanks!
big_smile.png
Really glad people like my idea!)

Even in rps, New York always gets destroyed.
hu.gif

(Yeah, I've kind of noticed that too. Most of the time when you see something fictional that involves an entire city being destroyed in a spectacular fashion, it tends to be NYC for some reason.
idunno.gif
Regardless, are you interested in joining, Georgie?
tongue.png
fl.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom