The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

In this group’s opinion, would an apple core a day be too much for a group of seven pullets? The seeds are removed and the cores are broken into small pieces. The group is in a covered run without ability to free range and I like to add variety to their diet and just their day by giving them healthy treats.

I wanted to ask this group because after all of that reading I know ya’ll to be intelligent and level headed and I trust everyone’s opinion here.

Well, over the past few days, we've done a rebuild on my computer. The graphic card I wanted was out of stock everywhere, except for an Amazon vendor (not actual Amazon). They jacked the price up a couple hundred dollars. Dh was going to order it anyway, and I said no.

Dh has been checking every day, for one. When he logged into newegg.com, it told him there was a small limited supply (first come, first serve) available, at the better price. He ordered it immediately. He also ordered a couple more hard drives. He got a confirmation, saying the order was processed, and the items are being shipped. YAY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom