The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

I hope you reported it to your local postmaster. While it may not help in this individual situation, you never know. There may have been enough complaints already, so they open an investigation. Even if there are not enough complaints yet, it will add one more, so eventually they will start checking things out.

I've been this route before. I can't report it, Robin has to report it. I tried when Ladyhawk's carrier did an insane thing and they said I can't do anything about it on my end.

Ugh, people! People just disgust and disappoint me!
Yup, daily.
sad.png

Quote: But you can go on the US postal service website and file a formal complaint about the situation. You can also file a commendation for exceptionally good service. I did this when I had a really bad experience with a local PO employee deliberately going against post office policy and refusing to call me when my hatching eggs arrived - and loudly proclaiming she wasn't going to do it. My own local delivery person, Anita, happened to be in the PO at the time, heard the woman, so Anita called me, told me to meet her by the back door and she would hand me my eggs. I went to the back door, called her on my phone to tell her I was there, ( I felt like a criminal lurking around by the garbage cans!) and all of a sudden, out comes the awful woman for a break! She glared at me and yelled "what are YOU doing here!?" Anita just nipped around her, handed me my eggs and off I went while Anita handled her. I was so upset to be treated so badly by this (well known) bully, that I went on line and filed a complaint - and also left a glowing report for Anita (she's always gone above and beyond). It worked! I think that awful woman was reprimanded because she is amazingly polite now.
yesss.gif

But you can go on the US postal service website and file a formal complaint about the situation. You can also file a commendation for exceptionally good service. I did this when I had a really bad experience with a local PO employee deliberately going against post office policy and refusing to call me when my hatching eggs arrived - and loudly proclaiming she wasn't going to do it. My own local delivery person, Anita, happened to be in the PO at the time, heard the woman, so Anita called me, told me to meet her by the back door and she would hand me my eggs. I went to the back door, called her on my phone to tell her I was there, ( I felt like a criminal lurking around by the garbage cans!) and all of a sudden, out comes the awful woman for a break! She glared at me and yelled "what are YOU doing here!?" Anita just nipped around her, handed me my eggs and off I went while Anita handled her. I was so upset to be treated so badly by this (well known) bully, that I went on line and filed a complaint - and also left a glowing report for Anita (she's always gone above and beyond). It worked! I think that awful woman was reprimanded because she is amazingly polite now.
yesss.gif
I did that before and it gets me nowhere since I was not the recipient. Robin has to. She's complained about the carrier, an older woman who just skips doing rounds sometimes and then gets around to it on Sunday. She needs to be fired, period.

Did you weight the hens afterwards?
1f600.png
Um, no.

Cyn my Cochin bantams lay big eggs for their size but they are still tiny compared to normal hens eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom