The Expecting Chick Momma Thread

My husband is working on the coop as we speak! I can't wait to start painting, planting flowers around it and hanging signs! What kind of chickens were you thinking about getting? We ordered ours from Country Hatchery in Wewoka, OK.
nice!!!! Wish we were working on the coop. XD It's not a very nice day for that though. We had snow this morning now we're having rain, supposed to get sleet, then more freezing rain.

My husband is working on the coop as we speak! I can't wait to start painting, planting flowers around it and hanging signs! What kind of chickens were you thinking about getting? We ordered ours from Country Hatchery in Wewoka, OK.

Thats nice that your working on the coop right now, I still the have to get my dad interested in making one with me. Because my coop right now only fits four hens max and I have fifteen coming. Oh there's so much to. :D

Last edited:
Quote: Thanks.
hugs.gif
Everyone misses her around here. Whenever people would come to our house, and I would show them my chickens, Juni (she's the one that died) was always their favorite. They would ask to pick one up, and Junior was always the first one to be held. She was nice right from the start. :)

Thats nice that your working on the coop right now, I still the have to get my dad interested in making one with me. Because my coop right now only fits four hens max and I have fifteen coming. Oh there's so much to.
big_smile.png
My dad is painting our coop right now! Then he'll put the chicken wire on... I need to get a brooder... I need... I need... Same here! Soooo much to do!

Ooo I'd love my husband to build me a coop, instead I am using one of my horse stalls, converting it with tons of roosts and nest boxes, ash pit and lofty pine shavings and hay.

My babies are expected to be shipped around Feb. 6th YAY!!
yesss.gif

Ooo I'd love my husband to build me a coop, instead I am using one of my horse stalls, converting it with tons of roosts and nest boxes, ash pit and lofty pine shavings and hay.

My babies are expected to be shipped around Feb. 6th YAY!!
yesss.gif

That's awesome!!!!! My chickens have something sort of like that for the winter. They have part of this shed, and it's insulated, they have the Taj Mahal.

Back
Top Bottom