The Fathers Day Hatch-A-Long!!! The Last Day To Set eggs Is June 3rd!!!!

I have silkies due Sunday. (they weren't set on time to be a true Hatchalong ) I'm curious though. I think I read they tend to hatch early? Is that true? We're going camping Friday night and coming back late Saturday. Don't know if I should be prepared to see babies or not...

Bantams do tend to hatch earlier then LF eggs.  Usually around a day or 2 earlier.

Don't go by that because sometimes they don't hatch early.
I'm in. I can offer prizes also. Let me know java girl since I have a hard time keeping up with the thread.

can I join..i have Eggs on the way..should be here today or tomorrow. i will be setting ee/oe that i bought from a bycer...i will be a day or so earlier than the origional post states.

I'm down to 7 Welly eggs
My dog .......
The 7 that didn't break might have
been shook up too much by the fall
but I'll set them tomorrow anyways.
I want to cry.

Quote: On Long Island?? Is there green space left to have dairy goats and a donkey??

I have silkies due Sunday. (they weren't set on time to be a true Hatchalong ) I'm curious though. I think I read they tend to hatch early? Is that true? We're going camping Friday night and coming back late Saturday. Don't know if I should be prepared to see babies or not...
This is the excitement of chickens. . depending on multiple factors, they hatch when they hatch! YOu may come home to a wonderful surprise!! Have fun camping!

I'm down to 7 Welly eggs
My dog .......
The 7 that didn't break might have
been shook up too much by the fall
but I'll set them tomorrow anyways.
I want to cry.
Oh NO!!! So sorry!

So how many fathers are going to join?
I try to keep DH from knowing what I"m doing!! He asked how many are in the hatcher--64. Then he confirmed that they are for sale--yes. ( But not all
wink.png
) ANd I did NOT mention the other 5-6 dozen just loaded into the incubator!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom