The Fathers Day Hatch-A-Long!!! The Last Day To Set eggs Is June 3rd!!!!

thumbsup.gif

Final results for my narragansett hatch, 10 eggs, 7 poults, 1 poult hatched but died the next day in the incubator, 2 eggs poult dead in egg.
I think my humidity was too high during incubation, need to run a dehumidifier here this time of
year! Incubation temps were low by 1 or 2 degrees...will remedy that next hatch.
Here's some pictures of the 7 poults, they are almost 1 week old.

Here are my 3 fluffs!!

Fluff 1

Fluff 2

Fluff 3

Aww, I'm like the others, love the eyeliner!

And those poults in the next pictures shared are so cute. I got a kick out of hatching those, they have a hard time staying up on their bellies at first. In the second picture of them, there is one sitting there like a dog or a cat..on it's butt! Cute. Makes me smile..all these baby pictures. Congrats to all.

Final results for my narragansett hatch, 10 eggs, 7 poults, 1 poult hatched but died the next day in the incubator, 2 eggs poult dead in egg.
I think my humidity was too high during incubation, need to run a dehumidifier here this time of
year! Incubation temps were low by 1 or 2 degrees...will remedy that next hatch.
Here's some pictures of the 7 poults, they are almost 1 week old.

Love the narri poults!!! Different than the BR poults !

Are these poults from your stock??

No, found a person close by that had eggs forsale, but 5 of the eggs were not fertile, I'm happy with the 7, hopefully I'll end up with a couple good hens + toms so I
can continue my own breeding. These will range with my midget whites that are 4 months old, but I'll keep the breeds seperate during breeding season.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom