The Fathers Day Hatch-A-Long!!! The Last Day To Set eggs Is June 3rd!!!!

java girl 2

Songster
8 Years
May 17, 2011
NY
This is to honor all the DAD'S on FATHER'S DAY!
love.gif
This is for the DAD in your life, It can be for a Human DAD, An Animal DAD or a Bird DAD.
wink.png
So on May 20th we can start setting eggs!!! So sign up TODAY and tell all your Friends too!! OH, and if you have any ideas for prizes for the contests let me know too !! Set date for Turkey Eggs is May 20th until May 27th. The Set date for Chicken Eggs is May 27th until June 3rd. If you wish to set other kinds of eggs you can do so!!! PLEASE NOTE, I have removed myself to win any contests because I have set up this hatch-a-long. OK! here are the contests for the Father's day Hatch-A-Long!!

# 1. A 500 to 1000 word story about a Dad and his kid/kids, can be about birds or animals. Prize is 24 eggs your pick of Breed/Breeds, to be shipped in the fall/spring from me # 2. Pics of a crowing rooster. prize is 6 + Ameracuna eggs from crazypetlady. # 3.The Best Hatch rate. The Prize is 6+ Serama eggs from crazypetlady.

# 4. MrsMoonCat Is doing a "Don't Throw in the Towel" contest for the worst hatch rate/percentage based on total hatched from total set. They must post photos of eggs set and then chicks hatched.
The prize will be a new chicken/rooster kitchen towel.
madamwlf MrsMoonCat Karimw Toxic Chicken Arielle Bigfamily4me yinepu MMB53 funnmomm Noncentzter Tripp16 mstricer ChicksinPR runswithchicken 1hotmoma crazypetlady kvmommy Aschenfire Nsampsel litljenarey Chestnutridge mollygirl AZ_HenHouse Kizanne WyoChickenMamma PollyC Endur50 JakeBremer Bigred62806 Cynthia12 zekii OwlLover momd29 Life is Good! Lady EE MiksMom

Last edited:
OK, This is to honor all the DAD'S on FATHER'S DAY!
love.gif
This is for the DAD in your life, It can be for a Human DAD, An Animal DAD or a Bird DAD.
wink.png
So on May 20th we can start setting eggs!!! So sign up TODAY and tell all your Friends too!! OH, and if you have any ideas for prizes for the contests let me know too !! Set date for Turkey Eggs is May 20th until May 27th. The Set date for Chicken Eggs is May 27th until June 3rd. If you wish to set other kinds of eggs you can do so!!! PLEASE NOTE, I have removed myself to win any contests because I have set up this hatch-a-long. OK! here are the contests for the Father's day Hatch-A-Long!!

I wish I could join in.. but the goose and duck eggs will already be in the waterfowl bator before the 20th! (they are slated to go in on the 18th... so missing it by a few days...)
my husband messed up my chicken bator plans.. so I don't even have room for the ones I wanted....

have fun guys!

I'll join! I should be getting Muskovy eggs from Arielle today. I know they take a while but if I get them set tomorrow they should come out pretty close to Fathers Day. I'll also be testing my new Reptipro 6000
ya.gif

I'm in. I set BR turkey today and FBCM and BO as turkey tutors. I will problably set the remaining 2 dozen eggs, all Am/EE

I have a fe muscovy . . . not sure I have the right conditions for those. Looking in to it.

Back
Top Bottom