<>^^**^^the fight to the finish^^**^^<>a forest animal role play.

Wich animal do you like the most?

• Bager

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolf

• Fox

• Wildcat

• WeasE

• Total voters

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot:all animals, like wolfs and bagers and foxes are fighting for food.plus they fight for Teratory, and a horrible sickness is filling the woods.its fatal, or mostly fatal.stay away from other sick animals and you are most Likely not to get it.

Animals:
Bagers:black and white stocky animals, with stocky legs, short muzzle, long body's .

Wolfs:Very large dog like things.they have longer muzzles and gray fur.

Foxes:very much like a dog.long muzzles, long furry tails, and pointie ears.they have black, red, white, or gray fur.

Wildcats:like bobcats, and lynx.

Weasels:small rodents with long flexible body's.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Username:
Other:

Back
Top Bottom