The Forest Of Secrets RP

TechnoCat

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 20, 2011
Wherever Angel is~
You are wandering through the forest, a bullet lodged in your arm. All you can remember is that your mother beat you and shot you. You ran, and found yourself in a dark forest. A girl comes out from behind a tree. She was about 15 and her hair was at the bottom of her neck. "I can help you." She says, her voice soft and melodious. "I'm Sage. You can live here, if you want. If so, follow me, if not, go back to where you belong." She said, her satin blue eyes calm. You decide to follow her. "You've chosen to follow me. You'll live under my rule. But in this forest... you'll never know what secrets the Forest Of Secrets can hold." You look at your shoulder, and the bullet is gone. "This is too good to be true."

RULES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No cursing.
I can edit your form for your person.
I will edit your person if I think they need to be changed.
You may be an animal. (see below for animals allowed)
Please, no flaming in real life, please do not try to attack another player.
Keep it PG.
Ask me and the person controlling their character if you're going to kill them.
All BYC rules applied.

Animals avalable:
Hawk
Wolf
Snowy Owl
Bobcat
Tiger
Sabertooth

Leader-
Name: Sage
Attitude: Brave, fierce, secretive, and assertive
Appearance: Blonde hair down to her neck, satin blue eyes sparking with curiosity.
Warriors: (avalable)
Healer: (one, avalable)
Apprentices: (avalable)
Mentors (avalable)

Heres the form to make a character:
Name:
Attitude:
Appearance:
Power: Persuasion

*all characters have the power of persuasion, and Sage, (me) can shapeshift into all the animals above.

*remember I can edit your form, and I'll repost your form confirming you're in. I'll tell you if any edits are made*

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom