~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Myrith," she said, "I'm new here. Some of the dragons here told me about him."

Kyra gestured for Myrith to follow her outside and shut the door behind them to give Niernen some piece and quiet. She wanted to find Brisingur quickly and get back to the ceremony. But in the meantime, she didn't want Myrith to wander off and get hurt. "Why don't you come with me, I need to find Brisingur." She suggested.

Kyra gestured for Myrith to follow her outside and shut the door behind them to give Niernen some piece and quiet. She wanted to find Brisingur quickly and get back to the ceremony. But in the meantime, she didn't want Myrith to wander off and get hurt. "Why don't you come with me, I need to find Brisingur." She suggested.
"Okay." She replied, following Kyra.

Kyra started to Niernen's den, she wasn't sure if Brisingur would still be there but it was worth a shot. Behind them, three bells tolled one after the other. Followed by another three, she needed to hurry if she wanted to get back in time.

Once she was certain that Brisingur wasn't there, Kyra headed back into the city. She wasn't sure where to look, there was nobody else around or things open for Brisingur to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom