~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myrith had heard something about a funeral ceremony. Someone dying always made her sad, but she never knew the dragon and found it hard feel bad.

I hope this meets your expectations, how pleased was i when i saw a fourm about dragons!

Name: Leviathan
Appearance: Blue scales, cream colored belly. To look into his eyes when is is angry is to die, to be touched by his teeth and spikes is burning pain, He is 60 feet long, and can lift 3/4 of his body into the air.
Picture:
Dragon_Wallpaper_by_Cygnux.jpg

Personality: He is a kind dragon, but is a warlike dragon, the war mostly goes in within himself, He is half Giant Cobra, Half Leviathan.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username: Dragons

Name: Threshon
Appearance:
th

Personality: He is a dragon that stay solitary, but he will mostly be walking, gathering herbs he likes to study, or experimenting with the herbs, his only friend is Leviathan.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) Pelendava
BYC Username: Dragons

zar'roc walked closer, limping slightly and dragging his broken wing behind him "i'm from around here but I havn't met too many dragons, I tend to keep to myself most of the time" zar'roc said.

"Mmhhmm. Stay there, your wing's pretty bad. I will get some supplies and return." She said, turning around and heading back towards her den.

Jasper :p  didn't reply right away. He wasn't sure whether Silv was implying that he should take over, or if he wanted to take it for himself. Niether of which sit very well with him. He didn't want to be leader, he wanted to keep his position as second. With that postion he was still fairly high in rank, but didn't have the responsibilities of the leader. At the same time, Silv couldn't be leader, he wasn't born into the family. There hadn't been a leader who wasn't descended from Silas in the history of Caronia. "Tenebrae has no descendents ready to take over his position. Until someone comes forward, or Pandora becomes old enough, there cannot be a leader."

"Oh. well then." He replied, his gestures dramatic as he rose to his feet and raised a brow, " I guess we should just let it be. I mean, you certainly have been on the brink of war without a command structure before? Haven't you? I am not talking about one on one here, I am talking about an army with minimal if not higher training."

Jasper frowned, did Silv know of his dealings with Frill? Had the word gotten out within Caronia as well as it probably had in Pelendava? He was spared, however, from replying when a new voice spoke up from the front of the cave. In his thoughts, he hadn't heard the third dragon's entrance.

"Silvanious is right, Jasper." Lilith said from the cave's opening. Her silhouette was just barely visible against the dark outline of the cave, highlighted by the few dim stars behind her. "Caronia needs a new leader-- now. And with that thought, I propose that I take his position as leader." She stated boldly with a glance at both Jasper and Silv, as if daring them to argue.

Last edited:
Jasper frowned, did Silv know of his dealings with Frill? Had the word gotten out within Caronia as well as it probably had in Pelendava? He was spared, however, from replying when a new voice spoke up from the front of the cave. In his thoughts, he hadn't heard the third dragon's entrance. "Silvanious is right, Jasper." Lilith said from the cave's opening. Her silhouette was just barely visible against the dark outline of the cave, highlighted by the few dim stars behind her. "Caronia needs a new leader-- now. And with that thought, I propose that I take his position as leader." She stated boldly with a glance at both Jasper and Silv, as if daring them to argue.

"And I propose that I become a unicorn." Silvanus replied dully, swiveling his head to meet her gaze, "In other words, sprite, that does not mean I will be followed by a trail of glitter and butterflies, nor you be followed by Caronia. Jasper is right, Carona follows Sila's line lets think this through. We need to gather the others and investigate this issue."

Quote:
"Others? What others?" She pressed. "There are no others, there is nobody left from his line. It is done, finished. It is time for a new line of rulers to take the throne, my line." Her eyes glinted dangerously at Jasper and Silv. "I trust you two boys can pass the news on to those below."

Last edited:
"Others? What others?" She pressed. "There are no others, there is nobody left from his line. It is done, finished. It is time for a new line of rulers to take the throne, my line." Her eyes glinted dangerously at Jasper and Silv. "I trust you two boys can pass the news on to those below."

"The others, everyone else of rank. Plus, there is the of course Pandora, she must be taken into account." Silv replied, rolling his eyes in the shadows and shaking his head, " As for you, you may give yourself any title you wish, I truly could not care less. You lack the respect of Caronia, and the ability to earn it. As you have just shown..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom