~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
They leaped swiftly into the air with wings spreading slowly to catch the open embrace of the cold winter wind, ascending into the updraft that they'd stirred up with the flaps of their wings, before they followed beside Amatis.

"I trust Gabriel gave you a tour of the city?" She asked, looking at them questioningly.

Right nodded promptly in reply, "Yes, he did," he said, "We saw the entire land."
"Good" She said approvingly "Thats saves us a bit of time." As they neared the warriors quarters she decended slowly and landed on a small grass patch outside the main entrance. She strode forwards into the main building, motioning for them to follow her.

"Good" She said approvingly "Thats saves us a bit of time." As they neared the warriors quarters she decended slowly and landed on a small grass patch outside the main entrance. She strode forwards into the main building, motioning for them to follow her.

Tilting slightly forward and closing their wings, they landed with a slight skid, a few blades of grass billowing up in a small dusty cloud. With that, they came behind Amatis and walked through the door with her.

Tilting slightly forward and closing their wings, they landed with a slight skid, a few blades of grass billowing up in a small dusty cloud. With that, they came behind Amatis and walked through the door with her.

Amatis led them into the main hut and looked at something on the wall, mumbling something under her breath. "Alright, follow me." She led them back outside towards a smaller hut that appeared to be empty. "This ones yours"

Quote:
"Anyone who the customer wanted us to kill, we would kidnap and torture to death. It was actually a good source of income that allowed us to own quite a few luxuries until our boss cut our pay up for herself," she said. "But don't worry. My killing days are over."

"Anyone who the customer wanted us to kill, we would kidnap and torture to death. It was actually a good source of income that allowed us to own quite a few luxuries until our boss cut our pay up for herself," she said. "But don't worry. My killing days are over."

Camilla looked as though she didn't quite believe Apolena, or was suspisious, but continued on "I assume then, you would like to be a warrior?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom