~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well I must say, pink is a pretty humiliating color. I much prefere my green stripes, and apparently, the ladies do too." He chuckled with a crooked grin.

"Yeah, I can see the horde of them behind you screaming for your emerald stripes." She said with blatant sarcasm.

"Yeah, I can see the horde of them behind you screaming for your emerald stripes." She said with blatant sarcasm.

"Well," he lowered his head to her level "I see one, sneaking out in the dead of night to meet her beloved. Going against every law in the book to meet the one she cares for the most."

"Well," he lowered his head to her level "I see one, sneaking out in the dead of night to meet her beloved. Going against every law in the book to meet the one she cares for the most."

"You see a lot of things." She replied, thwacking the shadows with her tail, "Most of which exist only in your messed up noggin."

"You see a lot of things." She replied, thwacking the shadows with her tail, "Most of which exist only in your messed up noggin."
He draw back his leg as she hit it with her tail, still chuckling "You pack some punch for such a wee thing! You gunna have your patients running for their lives with your... pink herbs."

He draw back his leg as she hit it with her tail, still chuckling "You pack some punch for such a wee thing! You gunna have your patients running for their lives with your... pink herbs."

She lowered her eyelids and gave him a look that resembled a cross between a ticked off hero in an old western and an recently woken grizzly, "Wee? I am going to give you a claw full of wee in a second. And I am saving the pink herbs especially for you!"

She lowered her eyelids and gave him a look that resembled a cross between a ticked off hero in an old western and an recently woken grizzly, "Wee? I am going to give you a claw full of wee in a second. And I am saving the pink herbs especially for you!"

"Aw, no fair. You know I wouldn't claw you back" He laughed, a sound that seemed to reverberate throughout his whole body "I'll keep that in mind next time I come to see you!"

"Aw, no fair. You know I wouldn't claw you back" He laughed, a sound that seemed to reverberate throughout his whole body "I'll keep that in mind next time I come to see you!"

"A gentleman are we now? A next time, are you sure that's wise? You aren't exactly a mouse, I am not sure how you got here this time, but next time someone might be out and about."

"A gentleman are we now? A next time, are you sure that's wise? You aren't exactly a mouse, I am not sure how you got here this time, but next time someone might be out and about."

"Stealth dragon" He winked "Quiet as a mouse, quick and slippery as a fish. Not to mention my irresistible charm and wit!" He added at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom