~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith's cat-like green eyes followed him as he moved "Silvanus, this is Tenebrae. Tenebrae, this is Silvanus" Her tone was dry, and edged with a slight tinge of impatience.

Silvanus gave her a half glance, but remained still. W
Patiently waiting for Tenebrae to answer..

Not sure wether or not she should stay, or leave, Lilith stayed, mostly out of curiosity. Her green eyes traveled from Silvanus to Tenebrae and back with a brooding thoughtfulness.

The black dragon kept a steady pace over the mountains, looking back over his shoulder once and awhile to make sure they were still following. His eyes were dark and menacing.

Originally posted by Gerbil:

(I'm SO sorry for holding things up like this - it's been a busy day over here. Let's just pretend that Tenebrae hasn't really been staring at Silvanus for 24 hours, haha.)

"Yes," Tenebrae answered Silvanus, paying the rather irritated Lilith nothing more than a mere glance with a subtly cocked browline, before again meeting the foreign dragon's vivid eyes. "I hear you wanted to speak with me?" he looked on expectantly at the colorful dragon.

Gabriel spotted Dusky on his way back to Pelendava with Kit and Kat. "Dusky" He greeted as he approached her "Where is your warrior supervisor?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom