~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says "We should not be here i've seen those eyes before watching me but i assumed it was my imagination

Lily looks slightly annoyed, Then she walked up a log and glided into her tree where scuffling was head, She though " If he will not go i will"
She started packing things into her Scrappy ebd which was a suck.

Blukina stepped out of the bushes near the large red dragon. "Greetings," she dipped her head. She glanced at the young dragon. "Where did she come from? I have roamed these forests many times and have not seen a hint of her presence."

Lily came out carrying a full sack, You sensed me not but i sensed you, in your trees,

(What if?
tongue.png
)

Jester ducked under a fallen branch and stole one more glance at the sky above, his heart beat racing as Tenebrae's shadow swept the ground a few feet behind him. He increased his pace and made it to the training area where he was supposed to meet Alexander without being caught. Sucking in a deep breath, he put on a neutral face and padded into the clearing like it was the most normal thing, and if he had been ordered to do it.
Tenebrae grinned subtly when he caught from the corner of his eye that Jester was out in the open. "Interesting route you took to get here," the Wyvern Alexander said, giving Jester a rather puzzled glance. "Interesting indeed." Tenebrae said, looking down at Jester intently as he soared over. Alexander, oblivious to what Tenebrae seemed to be getting at, met Jester's eyes again with a browline slightly cocked. "Uhhh, so what did you come here for?"

Mayella gave of a whoop of joy and sped towards Camilla's den, her tail flapping wildly behind her.
Chantal glided off towards her, her giant leathery wings stretched out nearly to their extent. She gained speed quickly as their destination grew closer and closer. The feel of the smooth, clean air whipping around her was very calming, and for a few moments she shut her eyes and just enjoyed the calm.

Tenebrae grinned subtly when he caught from the corner of his eye that Jester was out in the open. "Interesting route you took to get here," the Wyvern Alexander said, giving Jester a rather puzzled glance. "Interesting indeed." Tenebrae said, looking down at Jester intently as he soared over. Alexander, oblivious to what Tenebrae seemed to be getting at, met Jester's eyes again with a browline slightly cocked. "Uhhh, so what did you come here for?"
"I got lost." Jester muttered sarcasticly to both Tenebrae and Alexander, though his voice was quiet enough that only Alexander could hear. He shook his wings irritably, dislodging few leaves that had gotten trapped there in his trek through the forest. "Tenebrae wants to send out a search party to find the two dragons who were sent out a few days ago to collect the piece of armour." He informed Alexander, assuming the other dragon know what 'the piece of metal' was referring to. "They haven't returned yet and a learner from Pelendava came across it again the other day. Tenebrae doesn't want Camilla to get suspisious. We are to find the two dragons, and remove the metal before someone else finds it."

Chantal glided off towards her, her giant leathery wings stretched out nearly to their extent. She gained speed quickly as their destination grew closer and closer. The feel of the smooth, clean air whipping around her was very calming, and for a few moments she shut her eyes and just enjoyed the calm.
Mayella banked around the tallest tower of the High Guard, and pointed in the distance to a large, eleborate structure covered in vines with many different colored and flowers. "Thats were Camilla and Stephan live." Mayella explained, taking her job as a tour guide very seriously "They are the King and Queen."

Blukina stepped out of the bushes near the large red dragon. "Greetings," she dipped her head. She glanced at the young dragon. "Where did she come from? I have roamed these forests many times and have not seen a hint of her presence."
"Nor have I." Gabriel replied, glancing at both of them "Of either of you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom