~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianka lifted her head and yawned, showing bloodied teeth. Suddenly, she saw Silv out of the corner of her eye. She glanced over him.
"well,well, we'll. What is this? A scavenger dragon looking to steal my meal. Well, I already ate it. So scurry off and hide before I decide to use you as a practice dummy for fighting." she said, her voice cruel and dismissive.

A chunky green dragoness flew just outside of Pelendava city limits, clutching the bloodied body of a stag with smaller front legs.

A chunky green dragoness flew just outside of Pelendava city limits, clutching the bloodied body of a stag with smaller front legs.
She gradually began to descend out of the sky, landing with delicate grace in a Pelendavian plaza. Before looking around for a place to stay, she quickly wolfed down the stag.

Last edited:
She gradually began to descend out of the sky, landing with delicate grace in a Pelendavian plaza. Before looking around for a place to stay, she quickly wolfed down the stag.
Not far away, a faded orange dragoness was talking urgently with a snow white dragoness who was slightly larger then her. Her hand gestures were quick and percise and the tone of her voice was bordering on frantic as it drifted closer to *whats her name?* :p

Um..Is it alright if I join? I'm new and all, but I know how to Rp.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom