~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jester growled, but managed to land quite decently... and without crashing. He paused with his wings extended above him, then slowly tucked them halfway back against his body, leaving some extended. His movements were slow as he was in no hurry, he knew Frill wouldn't run again, and if she did, he could simply follow her as he had before. His claws made deep impressions in the ground as he turned to face Frill, locating her behind the trees by scent rather then sight. "Frill...." His voice had an odd ring to it, he had never spoken her name this way before. "You know you cannot outrun me, you cannot fight me. Lets make this quick and painless."

"Jester, I am one of your rabbits, and you can blabber as much as you want. You taught me a fair amount, of course that was before this. Coronia has rotted your brain, I should have given up on you long before this." She said, voice steady. She was not fearful anymore, but something just left of angry and north of sorrow.

(Its Caronia, not Coronia! Get it right!!
rant.gif
)

lol, jk of course

Jester stared her down, his icy blue eyes fixed on her never wavered for a moment. "I have never had a rabbit before, so I don't see this as an appropriet time to start. I cannot let this get out, not to your kind. You are a liability that I cannot afford. I am truly sorry for dragging you into this." He sounded genuine, almost regretful.

(I DO WHAT I WANT. Including spelling things how I think they should be spelled. :bun )

She returned his stare, frills raised and brilliantly maroon, "Of course you haven't, there's always too much *Oh! Look! A BUNNAH!* coming out of your mouth to find time to try one, eh? Well, I can't ignore it."

He paused and serpentine-ly flicked his blue tongue in her direction.
"I am many things, although I do not like to stick myself with titles. And I doubt that." With that he continued, pausing again a few steps away and looking back, "You don't happen to have a friend with you?"
(Sorry for the delayed posts, my computer's on the fritz and aside from continually crashing, it's now making some really weird noises...... Also I have been sharpening my mighty fishing skills!)

She snorted derisively. "A friend? I don't need a friend." she paused a moment, thinking. "What's your name, anyhow? Or do you have one, since you don't take titles?"

She snorted derisively. "A friend? I don't need a friend." she paused a moment, thinking. "What's your name, anyhow? Or do you have one, since you don't take titles?"

He chuckled, low and avian, giving her a wicked grin "Well, if you don't have one. Looks like we've got ourselves an eavesdropper. You wanna go look?"
He ignored her other questions, nodding his head at a section of woodland.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, you JUST noticed? How perceptive. Let's invite our little friend out, shall we?"

He stared at her blandly for a moment, eyes blank and face empty aside from his patterned grin, "By all means."

Raven walked out of the Learner Den, she stretched and looked up at the sky. Smiling at the suns's warmth and then flying off to find Maggie.

Dread landed several dozen feet away, folding his wings in neatly and greeting Raven with a nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom