~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Amaria." The dragoness replied, her whole body tensed up.

"Kit?" Another voice asked and a second dragoness poked her head through the thick bush. "Kit whats going on?"

Amaria... or 'Kit', jerked her head at Dreadren. "Him."

"What are you doing there?" Amaria asked sharply. With the recent attacks she was suspicious of everyone, for all she knew, this was the dragon who had killed Henry.

Kyra glanced once at her sleeping form and settled down not far away, she didn't want to leave Frill alone in case someone from Caronia had followed her. Stephan and Tanis left the room shortly afterwards, and by the time they got outside, Belial was gone.
____

Alistair looked up at him "Why would he smell like flowers?" He shook his head in confusion and took another whiff. "Its like flowers, but with some kind of tint or something..."

Frill was in a troubled but sound sleep, disconnected completely from the outside world.

_____

"Tint... Hmmm, maybe his attacker was wearing some kinda scent or perfume?" Dread mused, arching his neck towards the body, "Yes. I defiantly smell it... Odd that it is coming from such a thing as this, morbid, but still quite odd...."

Bianka calmly got back up. "unfortuanately, this IS my home now." she said frigidly.
"Will that be a problem?" she asked threateningly. She could use a good fight. Release some tension.

"I COME FROM THE CITY!" Dreadren cried angrily, "Why are you questioning me so much?" he said in a loud angry voice.

Bianka calmly got back up. "unfortuanately, this IS my home now." she said frigidly.
"Will that be a problem?" she asked threateningly. She could use a good fight. Release some tension.

Lilith curled her lips back in disgust. The only way she could have gotten permission like that was from Tenebrae, and he hadn't been around for months. "And I suppose you thought it would be alight to invite yourself in?" She hissed with a deadly gleam in her eyes. Taking a threatening step in Bianka's direction she continued, "I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, rogue."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom