~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started to hum, something along the lines of Jaws, but louder and with less of a tune, "And here we are, sprite. Surprisingly, the crowds I was expecting to applaud our arrival are somewhat lacking. Actually, you could say they are non existent."
"Yeah yeah yeah, you don't have to rub it in, I know." Her jaws parted in a massive yawn, showing her little white teeth. "Thank you..."

brisingur quietly growled to herself, a low almost inaudible rumble, she amused herself by picking up one of her scales that had fallen off and she drew on it with one of her claws.
Kyra released the rock holding the vines in place and let them fall back into place, coving the area where Brisingur was. The den was dark and quiet as Kyra left and night settled in.

brisingur sighed and put the scale down, she had scratched a picture that looked very much like the dragon that chased her earlier, she put the scale down next to the bedding she was on and curled up on her right side trying to go to sleep. she eventually fell asleep

"Yeah yeah yeah, you don't have to rub it in, I know." Her jaws parted in a massive yawn, showing her little white teeth. "Thank you..."

He chuckled and brought her to within a half foot or so of the ground, "free ride's over, sprite."

He chuckled and brought her to within a half foot or so of the ground, "free ride's over, sprite."
Christina half fell, half slithered onto the ground. She kept her weight off the swollen ankle and stumbled awkwardly away from Silv. "Go clean yourself up..." She murmured, knowing that he was probably injured too.

"Clean myself up. Hehe, I smell like daisies and have the looks of Adonis, Sprite." He landed several feet from her and winked, proceeding to amble away and snicker.

Name: Deth
Appearance: A Giant blue water dragon, her eyes glow with an eeire creepy blue and she has giant fins on the side of her head, she has no legs or arms, she is mostly a giant snake with a giant whooping 50 feet long (Sorry she is a giant snake, snakes are normally longer than dragons.) her teeth are black as night and he can shoot a spray of boiling hot water from her mouth, it can melt almost anything, she is a pure killer, he has markings on his head that he had from birth, h
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/209966/leviathan-huge-giant-dragon-31000.html
Personality: She will kill, she has memorized all underwater passage ways from the edge of caronia to pelendava's river. She will kill, she has trained her water sprays to shoot accuraitly, or a wide spray, she is a built killing machine, (She and Artemis has made a pact, they are not blood siblings but have technicly named themselves siblings) (Heheheh hence his water lake in his giant cave, ive planned out 4 more characters, they will come soon, i have a dark legacy planned out for this RP >:) welcometo my evil world....)
City: (Pelendava or Caronia)
BYC Username:

Name: hvass ilumeo (sharp truth)
Appearence: she has teal and dark green scales, with dark green eyes and dark green horns. breathes blue fire, and also can roar such a high pitched note that can deafen other dragons that have sensitive ears. (she doesn't have too good of hearing herself) she has larger wings than istalri, but preffers swimming. she has a very effective way of swimming, flapping her wings and kicking with her legs and tail together, also paddling with her arms. her dark coloring, as compared to istalri, helps her blend in a little more, particularly when she's swimming in the ocean, as her scales match the waves almost perfectly.
Personality: stern, and quiet. not exactly bossy, but she was a way of getting things done, and she isn't the sort to charm her way into or out of things. she's not a jokey sort of dragon, she's very serious.
City: Pelendava
BYC username: CayugaLover
Picture: (just 'cause i have one. NOTE: i draw all of my dragon pics myself. i hope they aren't too very terrible.)

Last edited:
Name: Deth
Appearance: A Giant blue water dragon, her eyes glow with an eeire creepy blue and she has giant fins on the side of her head, she has no legs or arms, she is mostly a giant snake with a giant whooping 50 feet long (Sorry she is a giant snake, snakes are normally longer than dragons.) her teeth are black as night and he can shoot a spray of boiling hot water from her mouth, it can melt almost anything, she is a pure killer, he has markings on his head that he had from birth, h
http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/209966/leviathan-huge-giant-dragon-31000.html
Personality: She will kill, she has memorized all underwater passage ways from the edge of caronia to pelendava's river. She will kill, she has trained her water sprays to shoot accuraitly, or a wide spray, she is a built killing machine, (She and Artemis has made a pact, they are not blood siblings but have technicly named themselves siblings) (Heheheh hence his water lake in his giant cave, ive planned out 4 more characters, they will come soon, i have a dark legacy planned out for this RP >
smile.png
welcometo my evil world....)
City: (Pelendava or Caronia)
BYC Username:
is deth the serpent in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom