~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayuga, like I told chicken lover, can you please not tie up the thread by posting continuously. It does not make anyone reply any faster. If I or anyone else us here and wishes to reply, we will. Thanks
duc.gif
how come everyone thinks i talk to much?

You do and Dens/Caves yes. not trying to be a critic but you posted moer than 20 times, im like, wth what did i miss when i looked in my profile and it said 25 posts on Avalon.

She broke through the water and looked towards the city, she was one of the few dragons that visited Pelendava from caronia that she knew of, her head blended in with the blue water, he just appeared like a blue rock, she saw several dragons walking around, it was a fresh crisp morning, she enjoyed it, she always put on the act of being evil and tough, she was really a gentle septentess (XD) and she enjoyed Pelendava's weather more than caronia's, during the nights she would float along the river, but people would see her in day and ask questions, she hoped no one was watching her because she was moving slightly around but enough to notice.

...well, i didn't think anyone was veiwing, so tying up the thread wouldn't matter. if i mess it up and it's only me veiwing, what does it matter?
Because the people who will be coming on later don't want to read through a whole page of text that doesn't have anything to do with roleplaying. Some of these people, myself included, don't have the extra time to spend sorting out what is part of the roleplay and what isn't.

(do the dragons of avalon live in caves or do they just live out in the open?)
The dragons in Pelendava live mostly in dens constructed of whatever they can find because the city is in a valley next to a river. The dragons in Caronia mostly live in caves/dens because they live on the side of Mount Mandalla where there is a lot of rocks and caves to use as shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom