~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
zar'roc walked out of his and rauthr's shared cave and launched himself into the air flying smoothly through the sky.
rauthr prowled through the forest looking for something to do, she saw godric land from behind a tree but continued walking though the forest, completely aware that she was visible but not caring, she walked along with a snooty sort of air about her.

The sound of tremendous wings flapping stirred some few sleeping Caronians awake, their eyes immediately drawn to the skies as a large figure - nearly shapeless from its distance - circled in a manner that could be likened to a vulture. With just the subtlest closing of his pointed wings, the skilled flier fell into a dangerously fast falcon dive, before again spreading them when just inches from the ground and gracefully being scooped up by the wind. He gingerly extended a paw, clinging onto a large stone imbedded into the dry, cracked dirt, an alighted gently down onto the flat rock. His wings folding neatly behind him, Godric slicked back his crest, which had become frizzy from flying in the wind.

Aglaia snorted at his showy display as she passed him, secretly admiring the grace and flight prowess of the dragon. As he cracked a toothy grin at her, she rolled her eyes and trotted off to bring a mouthful of freshly hunted meat for the hatchlings.
Like many other Caronians, Godric's impressive entrance had caught the attention of Adeline, who was still sitting in Zar's cave. Her calculating blue eyes followed his path through the sky, right until he had landed. This could be the one... She licked her lips, something she did when she was thinking intently about something and rose gracefully to her feet. "I'll be right back..." She promised Zar and Rauthr, taking her eyes off Godric for the first time since he had arrived, and trotted to the end of the stone ledge entrance to the cave. This could be the one... the one who could get her what she wanted. Sure, Camilla had sent her to gather information, but she didn't say anything about not having fun in the meantime with a cute dragon. Before leaving, she quickly checked her appearance in the reflection of a puddle of mountain water. Finding it satisfactory, she spread her soft white wings and ascended quickly into the dull grey sky.

((Sorry I've been very sick and I havent been able to get on the computer I've been in the hospital can I have a recap in what has been going on??
hmm.png
))

((Yes and Thanks for the virtual hug tehe I'm kinda still recovering but I'm more worried about my mom she has a small case of pneumonia and she is having a hard time breathing she is coughing heavily...))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom