The Fraggles

They are sooo precious I think you may need to keep them haha!
Oh I would if I could!! Mom said if we keep any, it would only be one. There's already favorites, so the family is battling to see who we keep. Did some wing sexing and Kermit is definitely a lady! Benatar is a girly, and Turkey is a hopeful girl, but definitely not as obvious as Kermit. We may have gotten lucky!

Although it seems as though Mom is considering keeping more than one... not getting my hopes up though, so for now the battle continues. No one is a huge Kermit fan-- nothing wrong with her, she's just very chill, quite a sweet little lady and we already have some sweeties-- but my sister is obsessed with Turkey, who moves likes she's being pulled on a string, as though she can only run regardless of the distance-- and my brother loves his 'Benny' because of her love of standing on top of hands and her rock on forehead design.

Chicks are doing excellent. Momma is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She's so gentle with her babies. I was recording them having breakfast and Kermit decided she wanted a taste of Momma's eye!! Luckily for Princess, all Kermit got was a beakful of eyelid. Can't believe I caught it on video, it's kind of hilarious. That's motherhood for you I suppose! Haha

Princess is getting antsy. She wants to stretch her legs and start showing the chicks around: this morning she hopped out the cage and clucked for her babies to follow. So! I'm going to let the rest of the birds free range, close them out the run, and let Princess guide her babies around the run!

So if she's silkied there's a chance she could keep the mark?
No what I thought you were refering to and i was saying is the tuffted head I was confusing what you meant and which chick was which sorry. For that spot that I now l went and saw it is actually doubt full when the juvy feathers come on their heads most often completely change. Sorry you'll have to get out the hair coloring to put it back.

Back
Top Bottom