The Fricken Chicken story!

Yoshi
Yoshi is a Himalayan mix, he loves outside, and likes to come pester my flock. Never chases them. But loves to scared them by walking up the fence line. He is mostly and indoor cat. One of four indoor kitties!
View attachment 2229716View attachment 2229714
Sooo pretty!!! My cats do not bother my flock at all anymore. Once the pekin duck grew up and made them consider if being dragged into the pond by him was worth bothering the birdies that is.... ahem >_>

Sooo pretty!!! My cats do not bother my flock at all anymore. Once the pekin duck grew up and made them consider if being dragged into the pond by him was worth bothering the birdies that is.... ahem >_>
Many moons ago, we had a kitten born on the farm I boarded my horse at. I happen to be there when his mom gave birth, to him and his brother. He was actually breached and I had to help him come out, so me and him bonded. Well we had one particular horse, Blue. Huge beautiful saddlebred mare. Super sweet. Except to cats. She grabbed this poor kitten following me through the pasture by the tail and just tossed it half way across the barn.... still to this day he has a broken tail. My mom actually went out and took him home after I told her, he would end up dead there. He is 9 or 10 now, only grew to about 5lbs. She just loves that little cat.

I don't have any pictures of little Gurt with his crooked tail. But do yins remember the cute kittens, we rescued a while back? One I found at the gas station, and the other at my parents during coyote hunting. They are now named BoBo and Boom Boom Boomer! Bobo is on the left. Boomer is on the right. Since my parents lost 2 of their cats to the coyotes. They now have permanent homes with them!
20200918_112118.jpg

My babies! They are almost 6 weeks old already šŸ˜³ they have feathered in so much since I moved them outside! Don't mind the poop on the one lol!

Look how handsome this boy is! I may keep him, since he is young. By the time he is mature, there will be more hens of laying age.
20201011_094325.jpg
20201011_094329.jpg

Pinky still cute as ever! Even with the poop stain!
20201011_094304.jpg

Pretty sure this white silkie is a rooster too! I would like to find him a home.
20201011_094239.jpg

I just can't with this photo :lau I think its a girl, but she is so silly to look at! Her leg is not crooked BTW lol šŸ˜†
20201011_094218.jpg

My babies! They are almost 6 weeks old already šŸ˜³ they have feathered in so much since I moved them outside! Don't mind the poop on the one lol!

Look how handsome this boy is! I may keep him, since he is young. By the time he is mature, there will be more hens of laying age.
View attachment 2369049View attachment 2369050
View attachment 2369051
Pretty sure this white silkie is a rooster too! I would like to find him a home.
View attachment 2369053
I just can't with this photo :lau I think its a girl, but she is so silly to look at! Her leg is not crooked BTW lol šŸ˜†
View attachment 2369055
That last one is just amazing. I can't wait to see it full grown! šŸ˜†

View attachment 2369049View attachment 2369050
View attachment 2369051
View attachment 2369053
View attachment 2369055

That frizzle is so cute! :love

Back
Top Bottom