The Fricken Chicken story!

Pics
My seabright hen crows all the time. Specially since I pulled my roosters! Now she even tidbits for her bantam girlfriends 🙄 she clearly lays me egg, she just my masculine sebright, Trouble. Lol 😆
Could she be like unasex, like half boy half girl. I know that's rare in birds but... Theres a chance. For you silkies. My chicken a shrugging with some yellow stuff in the mouth that stinks, so I put dissealed white vinager in their water. I did some research, it helps their resputory systems, kills Bactria in them, and will kill and parasites.

Last edited:
Could she be like unasex, like half boy half girl. I know that's rare in birds but... There a chance. For you silkies. My chicken a shuttling with some yellow stuff in the mouth that stinks, so I put dissealed white vinager in their water. I did some research, it helps their resputory systems, kills Bactria in them, and will kill and parasites.
What ever my 3 silkie amigos has, vinegar will not help them. They are started on antibiotics yesterday! So I have high hopes, they will come around. Only the hen is having the most difficulty, sneezing, discharge from the nostrils, but eyes are clear. Both nostril get pretty gross over night. Where the younger pullet is just affected on one nostril, and i haven't witnessed her sneezing yet. The rooster, go figure, is fine....lol 😆

What ever my 3 silkie amigos has, vinegar will not help them. They are started on antibiotics yesterday! So I have high hopes, they will come around. Only the hen is having the most difficulty, sneezing, discharge from the nostrils, but eyes are clear. Both nostril get pretty gross over night. Where the younger pullet is just affected on one nostril, and i haven't witnessed her sneezing yet. The rooster, go figure, is fine....lol 😆
Antibiotics are probably better.

I've officially named my 2 CWs. Dirtybird and Pigpen. They have this constant dirty appearance, since their chest and head feathers are laced with brown. Pigpen has a black spot on her head. Dirtybird doesn't. Only way I can tell them apart.
20200925_175443.jpg
20200925_175501.jpg

Pretty sure they don't know they are "quarantine". I think, they think they are in "being spoiled chicken" training! :lol:

These 3 needs good names! Lol she is going to be one of them hens who hold her own. She even bosses the rooster around. But she has laid me an egg every day but one since she came here!
20200927_141324.jpg
20200927_141328.jpg

Again, I just love him. I can't wait to see him outside, being a rooster!
20200927_141346.jpg

I was kind of worried on this one. She was very sad looking. She held her posture low. Tail down. Just kind of looked blah. She had since perked up! I'm hoping its a she anyways! 😆
20200927_141439.jpg
20200927_141455.jpg
20200927_141440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom