The Fricken Chicken story!

It's about that time of year to start moving my hoard of house plants outside! My bonsai trees will be happy!

OH yes, my mom loves plants, we're doin that too. Oh and if you ever want to grow a pineapple cut the top off. Put the top in some water, u might have to support it by putting toothpicks in it. Then u wait for roots. When it has enough root growth u can put it in a pot. Then it's a waiting game, 2yrs for the stinken thing!😆

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mums out there feathered and human.

Here is Sydney, the only Mum ever at Fluffy Butt Acres.
2020-06-23 08.51.30-1.jpg
2020-06-23 08.51.27-1.jpg

Yins remember my shipped Mother's day eggs! My pavlovskaya egg pipped today! I'm down to I think 10? 2 blue Maran, 2 mosaics, 1 gold deathlayer, 1 silver spitzhauben, 1 BLRW, 1 cream 🦵bar 🤣, 1 barbezieux, 1 pavlovskaya! I really need to stay away from my incubator! I swear, they don't progress when I watch them... lol
20210520_105556.jpg

Yins remember my shipped Mother's day eggs! My pavlovskaya egg pipped today! I'm down to I think 10? 2 blue Maran, 2 mosaics, 1 gold deathlayer, 1 silver spitzhauben, 1 BLRW, 1 cream 🦵bar 🤣, 1 barbezieux, 1 pavlovskaya! I really need to stay away from my incubator! I swear, they don't progress when I watch them... lolView attachment 2679435
I now, it's like hey I just wont to watch you hatch! My little bantam eggs piped last night! 2 day early!?

I now, it's like hey I just wont to watch you hatch! My little bantam eggs piped last night! 2 day early!?
Sadly my pavlovskaya died. It pipped away from the air cell and drowned during hatch. I tried everything I could to help. Would of been stunning, all white. Very sad to see...

I did however get a beautiful blue Maran and a cream legbar. Which I strongly suggest a rooster by the down color. Lol

Yins remember my shipped Mother's day eggs! My pavlovskaya egg pipped today! I'm down to I think 10? 2 blue Maran, 2 mosaics, 1 gold deathlayer, 1 silver spitzhauben, 1 BLRW, 1 cream 🦵bar 🤣, 1 barbezieux, 1 pavlovskaya! I really need to stay away from my incubator! I swear, they don't progress when I watch them... lolView attachment 2679435

Yay! So exciting!

Back
Top Bottom