The Front Porch Swing

Minihorse, my Ancona have just started laying so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can check fertility and get some shipped out to you. Fingers crossed that they will figure it out and stop laying in the pond. I'm not sure how good submerged eggs would be. LOL

Sounds like the waterfowl are just confused this year. I have several nice nesting places set up for my sebbies and my youngest girl decided to make a nest in my greenhouse in the gravel instead! She piled up limestone and tore up some plastic seedling trays to put in the nest. I'll have to take a pic. So weird.

Sounds like the waterfowl are just confused this year. I have several nice nesting places set up for my sebbies and my youngest girl decided to make a nest in my greenhouse in the gravel instead! She piled up limestone and tore up some plastic seedling trays to put in the nest. I'll have to take a pic. So weird.
I'm going to figure your shipping tonight our tomorrow for those calls! It's been crazy here. The weather finally has balanced out I think. So I think we can safely ship them now.

No hurry caj. I've got a
Choc orp thinking of going broody. She's been stuffing eggs under her while she lays hers but isn't determined to sit yet. Figure that will be a good place for those babies if she cooperates.

I'm going to figure your shipping tonight our tomorrow for those calls! It's been crazy here. The weather finally has balanced out I think. So I think we can safely ship them now.

No hurry caj. I've got a
Choc orp thinking of going broody. She's been stuffing eggs under her while she lays hers but isn't determined to sit yet. Figure that will be a good place for those babies if she cooperates.

Sounds good, just let me know. :)

Hi everyone, I've missed all of you too. Its been a really hard winter here, but spring is finally arriving.
I just hatched the first chicks two days ago-3 chicks. 1 chocolate Orp, 1 Spitz, and a little white mutt.
I am getting ready to start checking for fertility and then we will be sending out the rest of the swaps. If we still owe you, send me a message, please? I am sorry it has taken so long-last year was a very difficult year for both Rachael and I, but this year is going better so far.

Hi everyone, I've missed all of you too. Its been a really hard winter here, but spring is finally arriving.
I just hatched the first chicks two days ago-3 chicks. 1 chocolate Orp, 1 Spitz, and a little white mutt.
I am getting ready to start checking for fertility and then we will be sending out the rest of the swaps. If we still owe you, send me a message, please? I am sorry it has taken so long-last year was a very difficult year for both Rachael and I, but this year is going better so far.
frow.gif
Heather! I am SO glad that winter is behind us now! Looking forward to a wonderful spring.
wee.gif
So are my kids - I promised them they could get a rabbit in spring (it seemed so far away at the time
th.gif
) Do you have any young lionheads available?

Back
Top Bottom