The Gen Z Thread

Dang it, you missed 1.5 points? :(
I hope you don't fail!
Me neither. I edited my post, because only part 2 was taken after the breakage of the mirror. There are always a few extra-credit points, so 62 points is supposed to be 100 percent on part 1 with 66 being the real max, and 118 points is supposed to be 100 percent on part 2.with 121 being the max.

Me neither. I edited my post, because only part 2 was taken after the breakage of the mirror. There are always a few extra-credit points, so 62 points is supposed to be 100 percent on part 1 with 66 being the real max, and 118 points is supposed to be 100 percent on part 2.with 121 being the max.
oh then i'm sure you will be fine!

Oh, ok.

I got 135/100 on one of my finals. Not sure how that happened, since I missed two questions.
(I'm joking, if you couldn't tell. Obviously my teacher messed it up. I think it has actually been corrected now.)

Oh, ok.

I got 135/100 on one of my finals. Not sure how that happened, since I missed two questions.
(I'm joking, if you couldn't tell. Obviously my teacher messed it up. I think it has actually been corrected now.)
I don't know what questions I lost credit on, and it's bugging me. Guess I should have spent more time, but I felt like I did what I could and wanted to get it over with. One time I lost a small amount of credit on a quiz and wasn't sure what I missed, and it turned out that the answer key was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom