The Gen Z Thread

Pics
I'm a KiD, my family has 7 chickens, 2 dogs, and 2 cats.

If you know me, you already know this, though. LOL.

um yeah, I don't know. I'm so bored now, I'm doing School from home now. I barley have anything to do most days. I feel very unprepared, I'll be a senior next year.. <.<
Senior year will be almost a breeze and very laidback if you have a plan of what you’re doing after graduation. I couldn’t care less what I did my final year, I just wanted to leave already. I’m hoping it’ll return to in-person instruction for you since it’s literally your last year XD

Senior year will be almost a breeze and very laidback if you have a plan of what you’re doing after graduation. I couldn’t care less what I did my final year, I just wanted to leave already. I’m hoping it’ll return to in-person instruction for you since it’s literally your last year XD

Jeez, so do I! I'd love to go back to in person!

I hope to study psychology! I am taking two art classes, and a psychology class! I could of graduated early, but I figured, why not have some fun when classes are still free!

Jeez, so do I! I'd love to go back to in person!

I hope to study psychology! I am taking two art classes, and a psychology class! I could of graduated early, but I figured, why not have some fun when classes are still free!
:p

Ooo psych! That’s a really interesting field! I’ve only taken one psych class but I seriously loved it. Hehe might as well right? Gotta enjoy the free classes while it lasts. I wish you the best in your studies!

can't convince me that there are no Gen z'ers here?
Oh there’s plenty of us on here

:p

Ooo psych! That’s a really interesting field! I’ve only taken one psych class but I seriously loved it. Hehe might as well right? Gotta enjoy the free classes while it lasts. I wish you the best in your studies!

Oh there’s plenty of us on here

I love it, so very interesting! I love hearing about why our brains work. I also feel purpose for myself when I help other people. :).

guess they haven't found my thread yet.

I love it, so very interesting! I love hearing about why our brains work. I also feel purpose for myself when I help other people. :).

guess they haven't found my thread yet.
Jobs like that are the best, especially when you help those of the community. Nonetheless where it involves mental health that doesn’t get much attention like it’s supposed to.

Gotta smoke them out :lau ring them in XD

Back
Top Bottom