The Gen Z Thread

I don't know what questions I lost credit on, and it's bugging me. Guess I should have spent more time, but I felt like I did what I could and wanted to get it over with. One time I lost a small amount of credit on a quiz and wasn't sure what I missed, and it turned out that the answer key was wrong.
James, don't beat yourself up over these kinds of things! (james is my middle name, twins!)

I don't know what questions I lost credit on, and it's bugging me. Guess I should have spent more time, but I felt like I did what I could and wanted to get it over with. One time I lost a small amount of credit on a quiz and wasn't sure what I missed, and it turned out that the answer key was wrong.

I always get fed up at the end of it too.. You passed and that's all that matters. You did a good job regardless.

But I always seem to be less than fully competent! Never a mistake-free exam score in biology. I think someone may have tied my 65/66 on part 1, not certain though, but at least the second-highest was about 5 points lower than me on part 2.

Back
Top Bottom