The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Why?

Cause some people don't seem to like me.

It's a fact of life.
hugs.gif
If you're dead set on changing your name, then I won't stop you, but I'm just saying that as you go through life, some people are going to hate you. Just remember to not change just for them, and those people are typically bullies anyway.

Quote:

It's a fact of life.
hugs.gif
If you're dead set on changing your name, then I won't stop you, but I'm just saying that as you go through life, some people are going to hate you. Just remember to not change just for them, and those people are typically bullies anyway.

Yeah... I'll still visit this account to be bullied.
tongue.png
If ya want I can PM ya the username.
hu.gif

Quote:
It's a fact of life.
hugs.gif

Yeah... I'll still visit this account to be bullied.
tongue.png
If ya want I can PM ya the username.
hu.gif

Sure.

Quote:
Why?

So you will leave the people who like you and will miss you just to avoid the few that don't "seem" to like you?

Ignore the ones you think don't like you, focus on your friends. Some people just come across harsh because they lack social skills and good manners. others are really jerks and boors, don't waste your time or energy on them. Remember most people are dealing with their own demons.

Quote:

So you will leave the people who like you and will miss you just to avoid the few that don't "seem" to like you?

Ignore the ones you think don't like you, focus on your friends. Some people just come across harsh because they lack social skills and good manners. others are really jerks and boors, don't waste your time or energy on them. Remember most people are dealing with their own demons.

I am telling my friends my username.
wink.png

Quote:

I am telling my friends my username.
wink.png

smile.png
I'm glad I'm your friend! Your mine too,
smile.png

I think that you are being a little bit absurd when you say that you are making a new account because a FEW people don't seem to like you. EVERYONE has people that don't like them very much around them, it's something that is hard to avoid.

You want to know something, Luvin?

That's exactly what I did in March of this year.
I made a new account because ONE person didn't like me.

And now, because of the decision I made to do so, FIVE people hate my guts, and I've caused a multitude of trouble on BYC, including getting some of my friends warnings.

Oh, and a minor consolation?
roll.png
That original one person does like me now. Ironic, isn't it?

And if it's me you're talking about, don't worry. Just because you're not on my list of BFFs doesn't mean I don't like you.
I'm not on anybody's BFF list. Does that mean nobody likes me?

ray's two cents :

You want to know something, Luvin?

That's exactly what I did in March of this year.
I made a new account because ONE person didn't like me.

And now, because of the decision I made to do so, FIVE people hate my guts, and I've caused a multitude of trouble on BYC, including getting some of my friends warnings.

Oh, and a minor consolation?
roll.png
That original one person does like me now. Ironic, isn't it?

And if it's me you're talking about, don't worry. Just because you're not on my list of BFFs doesn't mean I don't like you.
I'm not on anybody's BFF list. Does that mean nobody likes me?

20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom