The "get to 1,000 pages before 12/31/12" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yesss: Flies are so annoying. In summer here they practically adhere to your face :lol:

Last edited:
It drives me INSANE!
smack.gif
They're like that here too! Only reason I like spiders
th.gif

:oops: You like spiders? omg, I will probably even jump after seeing one of those weeny little harmless ones. :lau

Haha.
Once I was at my friend's house during a sleepover. I went to the toilet and heard her and her mum scream. I rushed out to find that there was a palm-sized spider on the wall. I had to pick it up and take it outside for them.

After the initial shock I will often lean in to have a closer look, because some spiders actually look rather interesting.
But I would never pick one up! :lol:

I know, I do too
lol.png
Did I tell you what happened when a grass spider landed on my arm? The world had never seen such chaos.
gig.gif
But at least they take care of the flies. Though, I see no reason for spiders like these:

I'm not even going to play that video, I think I get enough of a gist from the still pic. :p
Insects are always dropping out of trees here. It's gross :lau

lol.png
The guy in the video said "crikey"! I don't hear that very often...
Australia has many spiders. I've been bitten twice (I'm pretty sure both were from a wolf spider, but I could be wrong).

O-O Bitten? omg. I would freak!!
Although once my friends woke up on camp to find a huntsman inside their tent :lol:

The most common spiders 'round here are grass spiders and wolf spiders. Grass spiders are very distantly related to Sydney Funnel Webs which is the one in the vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom