~The Gilded Feather~ A Flock of the Wild RP!

Name: Coal

Flock: The Gilded Feather

Breed (Optional) : Australorp

Mate: Searching

Personality: Coal loves to tease and joke around at times, and can occasionally be a little cocky. He has a kind and caring heart deep inside, and he can be serious every once and a while.

Physical Description: Has jet black feathers with glints of green and blue shimmering in the black. His comb and wattle are large and red, and he has black eyes with glints of brown. He has long spurs on his black legs and feet, is a good fighter.

Other:
Accepted myself! 😁

Name: Ezra (aka, Ezzy)

Breed: Easter Egger/Red Star mix

Mate: Ember

Personality: Bold, strong, and brave. Will protect his flock no matter what, but is skittish around humans.

Physical Description: Red body with white and tan wings, white on the neck, and a white bobbed tail.

Other: @Starburst?

Name: Ezra (aka, Ezzy)

Breed: Easter Egger/Red Star mix

Mate: Ember

Personality: Bold, strong, and brave. Will protect his flock no matter what, but is skittish around humans.

Physical Description: Red body with white and tan wings, white on the neck, and a white bobbed tail.

Other: @Starburst?
Awesome! Accepted!

Name: Darlene

Flock: umm the RP one..?

Breed (Optional) : EE

Mate: none

Personality: very clever fast learner. She is a bold little thing. The rest is to be roleplayed.

Physical Description: I'll get a pic either later today or tomorrow but she's a reddish orange color with white on her. She still has patches of yellow chick fuzz on her.

Other: can someone please make her best friend. I don't want to just roleplay with myself. Darlene's friend is runty little salmon faverolle pullet. The pullet is how do I put this? Chatty and shy. She almost contantly chirps but is afraid of most chickens.

Back
Top Bottom