"The Girls"

Feathered Farrah. Sweet Olive in my martini! Ms. Betty sounds like a proper southern gal! One lucky flock you got Johnny! Also, we need pics of Blue!!!

Attachments

• 20160311_215825.jpg
    20160311_215825.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 5
I'm about 50/50 lucky. We raised our flock from peeps with our head dog, Wolf (pic). We recently adopted Buddy, who likes to chase the full grown chickens while they free range. 20170304_124354.jpg

Buddy took down Purple Thunder, who happens to be our meanest, orneriest, stubborn PIA leghorn... and my son's favourite pullet.

I know this probably not the spot to post this question....

So I have a bunch of chicks that have hatched at different times. All with in the last 3 and half weeks. I have them on a medicaded chick starter to protect them from diarrhea at the moment. Could I keep them on the chick starter till they are all ready to start on the laying stuff?

Thx

I know this probably not the spot to post this question....

So I have a bunch of chicks that have hatched at different times. All with in the last 3 and half weeks. I have them on a medicaded chick starter to protect them from diarrhea at the moment. Could I keep them on the chick starter till they are all ready to start on the laying stuff?

Thx

It would be much better to post a new thread, but I can answer that for you! It goes: starter, grower, layer. When they're 8 weeks old, you move them to grower feed. :D

Back
Top Bottom