The Good Samaritan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Just once more before you take thisup with Admin. Please leave secularism out of this. We are free to use biblical stories in a religious way and that is what this thread is doing. Perhaps some people imagine that to be a threat but I think that they would be encouraged to find people following those teachings for their own reasons. Threads in the recent past have been hijacked by secular comment that inflame and offend others. Please do not attempt that here. It's unfair to people who might see things differently from you. There is nothing antisecular about this thread. It's asecular. Consider, please, the feelings of people who do not want secularism into every conversation. Instead please look for ways to contribute along the lines that I have asked.
It works both ways, dude! You brought the subject up first about religion. We have our right to speak up since you brought it up in the first place!

I never post here anymore because of moronic BS like the OP posted. I will take my chance on being banned because I just don't care anymore. Every time I log on here, posts are turned into arguments. Like everyone else said, if you wanted to leave religion out of this, you shouldn't have used a parable from the Bible, whether you believe in it or not. I think you were trying to start something from the get go or you don't have enough sense to realize what you did. That being said.. I volunteer my time at least once a month, usually more at the free clinic, homeless shelters, hospice centers, the council on aging and soup kitchens here. We skip giving CHRISTmas presents and donate things to charities. Last month we skipped a bill to pay for a close friend to have dental work done. Many, many times we have put food on her table.
I do not support the idea of being forced to give my money to others by the government. It should be a choice we get to make

Last edited:
Wow.. nasty. We're calling people names now?
For shame...

Last edited:
Quote:
No name calling here. Re-read
k, thanks

"moronic BS"...
Yes..i did read what you wrote..
You called him a moron.
Nice...

I'm sorry that this thread has evolved to name calling Thai...
Thats why i suggested that you shut it down earlier...
sad.png
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom