The Great Banana Bread Disaster of 2015

I made walnut butter today. I usually make peanut or peanut/almond/cashew mixes.

I ate a walnut. Not my favorite nut. Not keen on the flavor. So that's why I steer clear of banana bread with walnuts. Love banana bread. Not wild about walnuts. Love other nuts (did I mention the peanut/almond/cashew butter...?). But nobody has mentioned other nuts in banana bread. Chocolate chips would be ok, because chocolate is awesome. Anybody put raisins in banana bread? One of my favorite dinners is oatmeal with bananas and raisins and cinnamon. (Yep, dinner.)

BTW, the walnut butter is for a friend who loves it. Merry Christmas, Bart.

I made walnut butter today. I usually make peanut or peanut/almond/cashew mixes.

I ate a walnut. Not my favorite nut. Not keen on the flavor. So that's why I steer clear of banana bread with walnuts. Love banana bread. Not wild about walnuts. Love other nuts (did I mention the peanut/almond/cashew butter...?). But nobody has mentioned other nuts in banana bread. Chocolate chips would be ok, because chocolate is awesome. Anybody put raisins in banana bread? One of my favorite dinners is oatmeal with bananas and raisins and cinnamon. (Yep, dinner.)

BTW, the walnut butter is for a friend who loves it. Merry Christmas, Bart.
I like to add Pecans to banana bread when I add them-- Usually for the Family and not me though

Back
Top Bottom