The Great Egg Shipping Experiment!

Pics
goodpost.gif

My shipment of Black Penedesenca eggs were delivered today.

They were double boxed with newspaper around them.

Its a good thing too! Something punctured the first box:

All eight eggs were intact. Aircells ranged form good to where is the air cell?

Last edited:
Wisher here is a better pic. See the EE standing up STRAIGHT in the background and then darker brown one up front. The one EE is always totally upright, ROO ROO ROO!
The BCM have nice feathered feet,

Looks good!

I know you have a really good candler, but whenever I candle eggs, it is always "where is the air cell?"
tongue.png
I still have problems seeing into the eggs, but I see the air cell in all of them. I am sure they will show up by day 7. They are sitting upright in the incubator now and I will move them to the Brinsea on Sunday.

fl.gif
This will be a real test for the Brinsea--I have not been able to hatch shipped Penedesenca eggs. They are my Nemesis now....I will beat them too...

So I said forget dh's "expensive" fashlight and broke out the dollar general fashlight I also tossed the tp tubing so I had the flashlight up against the egg i was actually able to see what was going on i had 6 not devloping so i pulled them and eggtopsy confirmed so 30 something left in the bator glad the others are developing

So I said forget dh's "expensive" fashlight and broke out the dollar general fashlight I also tossed the tp tubing so I had the flashlight up against the egg i was actually able to see what was going on i had 6 not devloping so i pulled them and eggtopsy confirmed so 30 something left in the bator glad the others are developing

Good Job!

I hatched 10 out of 11 shipped Heritage RIRs yesterday.

They look so much different from Feed store RIRs!

Back
Top Bottom