The Great EGGspectation! Older Pictures

little_grey_bantam

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Russell County
This is another BuyItNow Ordeal!
big_smile.png
A good way to stuff your incubator full of surprises!!!!!

$25 for 30 + $15 shipping
big_smile.png

$15 for 12 + $15 shipping
big_smile.png

We also have some Light Sussexes and Blue Laced Red Wyandottes - they lay eggs from time to time (just started and have some in the bator that look good!)

I cannot guarantee what you will and will not get, but you will get an assortment!
There is a Bantam Concoction (mainly mixes) with a few heavies in the pen (It looks like I will have some Buff Orps bred to a BCM rooster Should be a neat mix!!), as well as a [pure] Speckled Sussex and Speckled Sussex/Welsummer mixes, and Cuckoo Marans [Pure] and mixes. I also have my Mediterranean blend
wink.png
of Lakenvelders and Black Spanish that roam - they can be pure or mixed! If my BCMs lay eggs again, you may get a surprise! No guarantees though, but expect a wonderful assortment!!!!

*I mark my eggs, but ONLY on the outer wrapping (don't want to touch the eggs too much)

Anyways, the price is $15 + shipping = $30
Shipping is a flat $15 to anywhere in the USA - if you live closer to me, let me know and I can squeeze ya in some extra eggs!

The leftover eggs will be shipped out this Saturday and if you're interested and wanting them for next week, I am sure I will have extra eggs who haven't found homes yet next week to be shipped out Saturday too!
smile.png

I Proxy-Connection: kProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

p-alive

efer PayPal for this week's order but can take Postal Money Orders for next weeProxy-Connection: keep-alive

27s!

Feel free to either purchase the item or just PM me
smile.png

Oh and the boxes shipped are too darn cute
wink.png
They're handled with care, love and good wishes!

Due to shipping, I cannot guarantee hatchability, HOWEVER, I've had a successful 80% hatch rate and everyone else whom I have kept up with have done fairly well! I'm always shipping out extras, but by golly, if your box of eggs get lost in the mail and if your eggs come bashed up (even though I nearly bomb-proof package the eggs LOL), I can ship out extra if you pay shipping. I will need pictures of the damaged eggs though (for insurance purpose). Eggs have confirmation delivery on them! I would be more than happy to help you along the way if need be!
smile.png

Pics: These are just some pictures of our birds, not all of them. They're currently going through a molt and it's been muddy out, BUT it'll show you how darn spoil they are! The little calf is our guard calf
smile.png
We have YET to lose a bird to a non-flying predator that have stayed close to the Moo (though, for the past year, I've only lost 1 bird to a hawk - why would you want to screw with a moo cow???).

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

URL][%2

Hi Christina! I looked at the pics in your auction and thought I recognized that landscape and those cedar trees! I was born in Russell Kansas and have a letter from Bob Dole in my baby book to prove it!!
lol.png
I spent much of my childhood in Rush County - La Crosse and Alexander - still consider it home! Didn't mean to hijack your ad - just wanted to send you a BYC hug from one Kansas girl to another! ~Kimberly

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Well that is SOOO neat!
big_smile.png

That's so nice to hear from someone else
big_smile.png
Where are you located now?

Winter is a-coming and I'm already COLD! Boo!!!! lol
wink.png
hopefully you're some place warmer!

I bet if I knew your last name, I'd know some of your family! That's the funny part
wink.png
I love it out here!

Back
Top Bottom