The great yolk color debate

Pics
@Cyprus those eggslook nice! I’m excited to see the results. I’m going to add some paprika to see how quick it makes the change and then I think I’m going to pull it out and try sprouting seeds and see what various ones do.

Winter science project!
I'll keep you posted daily for the turnaround.
Today they got 1-2 tbsp between the 18ish of them.

Here's a nice picture of the results from an experiment on egg yolk color
main-qimg-fe65f38d5c272d604c5a4d091f417ca1-c.jpeg

Idk. It's just what I was told :idunno
oh. your little animation guy just cracks me up!
well, i was curious and only found good stuff on basil for chickens.
off the internet,
"... Basil promotes mucus membrane and respiratory system health, so adding some crushed basil to your chicken feed will keep your chicks clucky, and their egg yolks a radiant orange. (mix it with dill, thyme, clover and cinnamon for a superfood boost!)"

i mean it's just copied from google, so it could be incorrect. but it was more or less the same from a couple of sources. @jolenesdad (ooohhhh, look what i just learned to do!) i think you can get started on that raised basil garden again! :D

The internet can't be trusted.
Research the stuff you find on the internet. :old
what? there such a thing as fake news? just kidding. i know the internet can't be trusted. i ve read on byc, fresh eggs daily, & other various chicken folk that basil was ok. NOW someone said it's not...am i hurting my babies? why no basil for the chickens is my question. i couldn't find an answer, yet, but i'm searching in between making dinner, so kikisgirls, do you know???

what? there such a thing as fake news? just kidding. i know the internet can't be trusted. i ve read on byc, fresh eggs daily, & other various chicken folk that basil was ok. NOW someone said it's not...am i hurting my babies? why no basil for the chickens is my question. i couldn't find an answer, yet, but i'm searching in between making dinner, so kikisgirls, do you know???
Well no I haven't even looked because basil doesn't interest me but if you insist I will dig now for you.
:D

Back
Top Bottom