The Gun Thread

Pics
But the power level is a function of air pressure and how the hammer and valve interact.
yes, made together with a pull of the trigger. That is what im saying and what these two guys sold to Benjamin and they built the marauder around it. I looked them up years back and they were building custom air rifles in WY. They got great reviews. Their .357 is said to drop elk @150yards. 5 year waiting list at the time.

mine
1701565501672.png

My advice to everyone
Buy Ammo, magazines and gun parts.
And also try to have 1 or 2 or 3 calibers universally for all your platforms.
Use your money not on 100 guns but parts and ammo for a few choice guns. Might not be cool but logical in my opinion
Terrible advice.... you need to buy parts, ammo, AND 100 GUNS!!! :lau

J/k, but seriously.... :D

Last edited:
Trijicon enscribes a Bible verse on all of their optics from Accupoints to RMR's. I always thought that was pretty neat. Most all have to do with "light" since their claim to fame was tritium illumination...

20231203_150235.jpg

Your buying ammo over more guns advice is very good, and buying guns that share a common caliber. I've transitioned from a gun collector to an ammo collector over the last 5 years, lol. I heavily stockpile 22lr, 9mm, and .223 in that order. I continue to buy 22 and 9mm firearms since they're the cheapest to shoot, I already have plenty of ammo for them, and they suppress well. I keep a "decent" supply of all my other calibers but I keep a large supply of the ones I shoot the most. Oh, and when I go shoot a lot of ammo I buy about twice as much as I shot to replenish the stockpile. I typically wait for sales though.

Ammoseek.com is the best website for buying ammo. It searches the entire internet for the best prices and gives ratings for the websites and their shipping prices. I bought a case of CCI standard velocity online couple weeks ago. The price shipped to my door worked out to $3.50 per 50rd box. It usually sells for $5 a box (plus tax) at walmart, basspro, or academy. So I saved over 30%.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom