THE HELMETED GUINEA FOWL. OF AFRICA VS OF U.S

I thought about removing them but I came attached to the one and now that his partner is with him they just seem so sweet. They fit right in with my little dysfunctional flock. I'm sure I will have questions for all of you that are more familiar with these special birds. I will get a pic of them together and share. I believe because of certain differences I have noticed in them I have a male and female but I could be wrong.

I thought about removing them but I came attached to the one and now that his partner is with him they just seem so sweet. They fit right in with my little dysfunctional flock. I'm sure I will have questions for all of you that are more familiar with these special birds. I will get a pic of them together and share. I believe because of certain differences I have noticed in them I have a male and female but I could be wrong.

I meant re homing

I can tell you have turned the corner of no return with your guineas - they are so quirky, you just can't help but fall in love with them.
celebrate.gif

So glad they are going to stay with you and that they fit in with your current flock. Please do post pics and any questions - the Guinea Talk thread is a good spot to do that. There are several of us using that thread on a regular basis and we love to post pictures, stories, questions and information.

Back
Top Bottom